It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2005, 12:46 PM   #1
(male)

nedflanders HB User
[foreskin retraction] PLEASE READ

Hi,
i have a problem.

im 18yrs old, and my foreskin does not go back when erect. When my penis is erect only about 3/4 querters of an inch, maybe an inch of the glands is actuelly exposed, i can masturbate fine, and ejaculate fine. im going to start doing some stretching technequies that i read about on the net, but, theres a girl i know, who wants to hook up with me soon (long story) i think i will be able to have sex with her, but [ deleted ] , and men, if you have had the same sort of problem, could you please just fill me in on what you did to get it to go back and any other infomation.

Thanks
Dave

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-23-2005 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Surveys/questions regarding member's preferences are not allowed. Please read the Special Rules sticky at the top of the board.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-24-2005, 02:28 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User
Re: [foreskin retraction] PLEASE READ

You can put a condom over the penis with the foreskin forward and this will prevent sometimes-painful partial retraction during intercourse. You won't be able to feel as much but for a young, virile male this may actually help you last longer.
I gather you can retract when flacid to clean etc?
See my stretching instructions, a sticky at the top of the Men's Health board, for detailed tips on the best ways to stretch etc. I'm going away till December in a few days so may not be able to answer further questions but others on the board should be able to help.
Geoff

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread