It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2005, 11:32 PM   #1
(male)

yahabanjo HB User
Question I have an erection problem

Ok to start I would like to say I am a 20 year old male and have one particular erection problem which started when I was 18 or so and well it hasn't started to worsen until recently to the point where I'm getting rather worried. First another question though is about the hardness of my erections. Its not the same as it was when I was 16 or 17 I have noticed my erections although firm are not rock hard like they once were. I have been told this is normal due to decreasing testosterone levels after puberty is this true?
Secondly the main concern Is that my glans (head) of my penis don't stay erect. The shaft of my penis is fine getting hard and even the glans swell but the problem is as soon as I touch my head or push it a little with my fingers it seems to shrink while the rest of my penis is still hard. I first noticed this when using a condom. This problem started when I was 18 but was more infrequent so I didn't worry about it much. Anyhow I'm not sure of why this is happening but is there meant to be some kind of pressure valve in the penis that causes the blood to remain in the head? There is only one way I can keep my head hard and that is by flexing my PC muscles or just not touching it at all whilst erect (kind of pointless). I don't have a problem with ejaculating by masturbating but during sex Its a problem. Any help or insight appreciated thanks

Last edited by yahabanjo; 07-24-2005 at 11:36 PM.

Old 07-25-2005, 01:28 PM   #2
(female)

lostinreality HB User
Re: I have an erection problem

Pay attention to if your erections are fine during masturbation but not as good when attempting intercourse.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-25-2005, 03:36 PM   #3
(male)

yahabanjo HB User
Re: I have an erection problem

Yeah I have the same problem during intercourse as I do masturbating. Its only easier to get off masturbating or through oral sex because of the problem with my glans which can be stimulated better through oral sex. I am quite sure this isn't only psychological problem

Closed Thread