It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2005, 08:26 AM   #1
(male)

Localhater HB User
Spots on penis

God , this is embarressing , I need help , it may be nothing , like I have been told by 2 doctors and 3 dermitology Doctors , But I need to KNOW .

Here is the deal :

I am a 37 year old white male, About the age of 22 , I noticed a " Dark spot " almost like a mole on my penis , it was not a problem , but it bothered me to look at.

The first Doctor I went to , told me it was the start of a venerial Wart , He froze it off and told me that later in life it would grow to cover my entire penis

About a year later , another one surfaced , a Doctor at Kaiser told me it was a wart , but it would NOT cover the whole penis , he too froze it off

About another year later , I started seeing my skin getting darker in a few places on my penis , I realized then that I could see the texture changing BEFORE it actually turned a dark brown .......I watched it for a few months and sure enough , it turned into ANOTHER spot that was frozen off .

The Doctor at that time told me that , " He doubted I could see the changes and he saw nothing " .........well , time passed and the area I see has started to grow , I can see on my penis that eventually it will cover at least 3/4 of my whole penis .

I don't have Kaiser anymore , I have Blue Cross so I have to see a Primary Care Doctor and get referrals to Dermotologist , I even saw a Penis Doctor .

They all seem to disagree that I can " SEE " these growths before they surface , but I can .

Another thing is that the last couple of years , My penis is losing it's sensitivity . When I have sex , I feel like I have a condom on , when actually I don't . I feel this during intercourse and Oral .

The doctors claim that the spotting and the loss of sensation is due to AGE , " Basic wear and tear "
I don't believe it , the Doctor I saw last says I may have Vitigilo , But from what I have read , I don't think this is my issue .

I think that very first Doctor was right , yet it has been a long time and I don't know how to find him .

Some one PLEASE fill me in ......Am I going crazy ?

* Is it just age , wear and tear ?

* Or is my penis gonna rott and fall off ?

Sexually frustrated , embarrassed and going crazy .

Please help ..........Doctors ? .......any other guys know what's up ?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-16-2005, 01:35 PM   #2
(male)

Localhater HB User
Re: Spots on penis

* BUMP *

Come on you guys

There has to be some type of Doctor online here , or someone that knows what is up ..........I am freakin out here

Please help if you can .

Old 08-18-2005, 07:45 PM   #3
(male)

Localhater HB User

COME ON GUYS ~!

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP a guy out !

Last edited by Localhater; 08-18-2005 at 07:46 PM.

Old 08-19-2005, 07:59 PM   #4
(male)

Localhater HB User

Does nobody really know the answer to this ?

Do I have some strange tropical disease that nobody has ever heard of except the firsy monky with the HIV virus ?

Somebody has to have a clue , I see less detailed questions get answered on this board , are you afraid if you touch the thread you will get what I got ?

Old 08-21-2005, 11:04 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

analog2000 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Localhater
The first Doctor I went to , told me it was the start of a venerial Wart , He froze it off and told me that later in life it would grow to cover my entire penis
Where did you find this guy? HPV (the virus that causes warts) affects everyone differently. Some people will get the virus and never have any warts, some will have their entire penis covered. But there is no way to tell that in advance! And even if you were to have a large outbreak of warts, there are plenty of treatments available to get them to go away BEFORE it spreads!

Quote:
About a year later , another one surfaced , a Doctor at Kaiser told me it was a wart , but it would NOT cover the whole penis , [B]he too froze it off
That sounds a lot more sensible! Some people get warts, it is just one of those things. The good news is that, as you have found, they are easy to get rid of once they appear.
Quote:
They all seem to disagree that I can " SEE " these growths before they surface , but I can .
It does sound unlikely. But it is your body, and you know it best. Certainly you are going to be much more sensitive to any changes in your skin because you see it every day. But I wouldn't worry too much. These growths (warts) are very common, and just not a big deal.

Quote:
the last couple of years , My penis is losing it's sensitivity
To me this does sound like age. As we get older, our hearing and vision are not as precise as they once were. Well, other senses diminish as well. Also, as your vascular system ages, your penis is going to be less and less sensitive. This effect is increased by anything that harms your vascular system, such as smoking or being overweight. Smoking can have an especially large impact.

I hope you are feeling a little better. I understand why all of this would be upsetting to you, but it really doesn't sound like anything to worry about.

Good luck.

Old 08-26-2005, 04:14 PM   #6
(male)

Localhater HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by analog2000
Where did you find this guy? HPV (the virus that causes warts) affects everyone differently. Some people will get the virus and never have any warts, some will have their entire penis covered. But there is no way to tell that in advance! And even if you were to have a large outbreak of warts, there are plenty of treatments available to get them to go away BEFORE it spreads!

That sounds a lot more sensible! Some people get warts, it is just one of those things. The good news is that, as you have found, they are easy to get rid of once they appear.

It does sound unlikely. But it is your body, and you know it best. Certainly you are going to be much more sensitive to any changes in your skin because you see it every day. But I wouldn't worry too much. These growths (warts) are very common, and just not a big deal.

To me this does sound like age. As we get older, our hearing and vision are not as precise as they once were. Well, other senses diminish as well. Also, as your vascular system ages, your penis is going to be less and less sensitive. This effect is increased by anything that harms your vascular system, such as smoking or being overweight. Smoking can have an especially large impact.

I hope you are feeling a little better. I understand why all of this would be upsetting to you, but it really doesn't sound like anything to worry about.

Good luck.

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!

I appreciate your time , and comfort

Old 08-26-2005, 10:18 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

localhater,
do the warts ever get on your scrotum?...or just on the penis?
I have a friend that has warts looking things on his scrotum bout the size of a kitchen match head he'said like 3 or 4? bubble looking things? that are fillled with blood and if he is swimming or just baths a little to long one of the warts will break open and he bleeds pretty bad?? he has to get a wash cloth and hold it until the bledding stops?...he has mention this to me because he's afraid to see a Dr.....I don't know what else to tell him other than to go see Doctor?
maybe his warts and yours are different? I've never heard of his type before? but I have heard of yours and you just got to do what you got to do when you get them...or do some reserch on them to find out why they keep popping up like they do?
Good luck to you.

Closed Thread