It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2005, 12:28 PM   #1
(male)

nedflanders HB User
penis size

Hi,
the other day i was flirting with a woman, one thing led to another and she offered me oral, as i got my penis out and erect, she laughed and said it was small. later on my mates told me that she was a nasty person and they doubt she meant it, i have never seen anyones elses penis before, so i dont know if it is small, i dont know if i need to take medication to make it bigger.

Im 18 yrs old
My penis is 5.2 inches.

Please could you give me your opinions.

Thanks

Old 08-02-2005, 02:43 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: penis size

I have seen numerous sources giving the average penis size as 5.25". Different surveys come up with different results, usually around that size. (except sources that are trying to sell enlargemnt pills, so it's in their best interst to say that average is 6-7, so average men will feel small and want to buy their garbage).
Take it for what it's worth.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-02-2005, 04:38 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

Did she proceed with the oral sex? If not, especially, she may have set you up. Some women get upset with how easy guys are or maybe you were coming on too strong and she was upset with your flirting so she lad you on (I mean, come on, how many women offer free oral sex to a relative stranger?) with the intend to insult you and walk off.

Now, if she went on and gave you oral, my theory is probably wrong. Still, you are dead-on average in penis length despite what she said.

And, yes, regardless, she is not a very classy lady though, if you were hitting on her too strong, you might have deserved it.

Old 08-02-2005, 07:12 PM   #4
(male)

nedflanders HB User

Hi,
Thanks for the replies, helped alot, the girl that offered me oral sex, i had seen at a party a couple weeks before, i was talking to her at the 1st party for ages, but i was high at this party, and she was drunk, so she may have been messing, but she went ahead and gave me oral anyway

Old 08-04-2005, 11:48 AM   #5
(female)

lostinreality HB User

Be careful with meeting people at parties and just letting them get oral on you. Did you know one of the biggest causes for sore throats is chalmydia? (they say 1 in 10 teenage girls carry it) It is spreading so rampart in these type of parties that doctors ask about sexual history before they do a strep test.

You can also get herpes if they have any sores on or in their mouths as well as several other diseases. In this day and age you need to be careful. 1 in 5 North Americans carry the virus.

Old 08-04-2005, 01:33 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

sparkleflower HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinreality
Did you know one of the biggest causes for sore throats is chalmydia? (they say 1 in 10 teenage girls carry it)
Actually, contracting chlamydia orally is pretty rare. Only about 1% or less of people have chlamydia orally :-) And it's *extremely* unlikely to contract any STD (other than herpes) from receiving oral sex. Unprotected oral sex, although really pretty safe, is much riskier for the giver than the recipient.

Old 08-04-2005, 01:45 PM   #7
(male)

aniceuy_05 HB User

when u urn 13 you should hit puberty, and this is when you should see a steady growth in your penis, but since you are 18 you should know this by now... You might just be a slow person in growth, but i wouldnt take pills if I were you, because you still have another growth spurt, which is when you are 21. The avgerage size of a penis for a white male is around 5.5 inches-6 inches. the girth is about 5 also... The girls vagina should be around 5 or 6 inches deep, so you really dont have any problems, unless this girl is a ***** and has sex a lot..!! Also, the throat is around 4 to 4 inches deep, so when she gives oral, it should seem rather large still.... Cheer up!

Old 08-04-2005, 01:53 PM   #8
Veteran
(female)

sparkleflower HB User

Personally, I think her comment was cruel, extremely immature, and totally incorrect. Your penis is pretty much *exactly* in the middle of normal size (although I swear, size really doesn't matter). She told you what she did for her own reasons, but they weren't nice ones.

Old 08-04-2005, 10:16 PM   #9
(female)

lostinreality HB User

If it was so rare they wouldn't be running news stories about how doctors offices are routinely testing for it. I'm married and even have been asked by my doctor when I have had a sore throat.

Old 08-05-2005, 04:47 AM   #10
(male)

nedflanders HB User

Thanks every1 you made me feel a lot lot better, thanks very much for the help.

Closed Thread