It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2005, 12:29 AM   #1
(male)

ibenbad HB User
Unhappy Penis Condition, Skin

Since I was 13-14 I have masterbated. However, I have been told on many occasion that i have a large sized penis.

Over the years I have continued to masterbate daily or every other day and have found that I alternate in time, short or perhaps a lengthy amount of time at it.

I often have found that I have to try different forms of lotions or lubricants.

For the last 3 years I have noticed that It has gotten to the point whare i have rubbed raw, and sometimes bleed.

This is not a good thing. But because of my sexual stamina Its hard to decrease the "use" and I have found that i have repeat sections whare my hand hits the same area and i can not seem to put an end to this.....

not only is it this that concerns me, i often wonder if I was cercumsized too short and theres not enough skin there..because..

when i get very firm the skin just doesnt seem to have the streagth to keep up with endurance. I feel that perhaps and lately have wondered if there is a way to graph skin to this location to reinforce this...

although i know men between the ages of 17-22 are in their sexual peak, i seemed to hit my peak at around 17 and from there on out, have felt a large decline, but not because of my desire, because thats there...

but because while in the role of intercourse, i find it hard to allow my partner to fully express her love or affection towards me in this area, becuase i fear she will cause a tear at the skin.

this area is (while looking down) below the head and on the right side of the shaft, and in recent inspection tears in 2-3 spots, from anywhare between 3-7 mm's.

I fear this to be a serious condition and one which might lead to complications, because I am getting married soon, and one might only image whats going to happon after that, and I want to be able to perform and actually enjoy my marriage and my abilities from there on out.

I hope someone has some advice, on a SERIOUS level, and not just the typical I KNOW BUT DONT KNOW mind set, because being in this situation i have tried to change my form and my environment with masterbation, but cant do much else while with my partner, but limit their role or actions, and i dont want to do that.

I also dont wish to turn to alternate "tools" to perform "solo" stimulation, because i have no desire to have or use "tools" at this moment, unless at the disgression or wishes of my partner.

Any suggestions or advice?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread