It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2005, 10:26 AM   #1
(female)

cajun_angel HB User
Pain after sex

Okay, I need guys advice. About a year ago my hubby starting saying that it hurts him to have sex a second time. He never had this problem before. For the first year that we were together we would have sex around 4 or 5 times each night, and that's not even on our days off. LOL Even through my pregnancy we were extremely active. After I had our daughter, we only do it a couple of times a week, because we are always tired. Well, my sex drive is picking up really fast and I can't sleep if we don't have sex a second time. Nothing elses satisfies me except actual penetration, if we have already had sex. But, he says that it hurts to have sex again. And he says that he feels old. What could be causing this? I know that sometimes I am sore after sex, but I kinda like the pain. I don't think it's because we have rough sex because we have always had rough sex and it's never been a problem before. Any advice, guys?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-04-2005, 12:17 PM   #2
(female)

lostinreality HB User
Re: Pain after sex

Try using a really good moisturizing lube.

Plus do not give him a guilt trip by telling him you can't sleep if he doesn't go twice. Eventually he will feel used. As he ages and can't preform that often it will erode his self esteme. Take some valerian root or something instead.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-04-2005, 01:44 PM   #3
(female)

cajun_angel HB User

No, I don't give him a guilt trip because I know that I feel bad when I don't want to either. I don't understan the whole, I'm getting older thing because he is 25 about to be 26 in october. I don't want to erode his self esteem. I want him so much, that's all. What will the lube do? Will it make him do so sore? And what is valerian root?

Old 08-04-2005, 02:29 PM   #4
Veteran
(male)

Cinemagic HB User

How long have you been together. Usually at the 5-7 year period, there are chemical changes that occur that reduce the sexual desire between couples. These chemical changes occur at different times. Maybe he's just going throug one of these. Sounds like something to get him into it again may be a good idea.

Old 08-04-2005, 10:44 PM   #5
(female)

lostinreality HB User

The lube just helps protect the skin from getting sore. Valerian Root is a herb that is used as a sleep aide.

Closed Thread