It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2005, 03:14 PM   #1
(male)

d_c_p HB User
precum problems

Hey all,

I got a problem. Every time I get in the least bit aroused I start oozing precum. I leak so much that it soaks through my skivvies and often through my pants. Not only is it extremely embarassing, it is also messy (I go through underwear like crazy) and ultimately it affects my sexual performance. I've been told that this "excessive precum" is linked to either premature ejaculation or erectile difficulties - both of which I've experienced. I'm only 27 years old and I'm desperate to find an answer to this problem. As much as I try to tell myself otherwise, much of my self-confidence rests on finding a solution to this. Is there a drug, surgery or Yoga move that can help me?

d_c_p

Last edited by d_c_p; 08-07-2005 at 10:56 AM. Reason: title was getting no response

Old 08-07-2005, 02:10 PM   #2
(male)

goingcommando HB User
Re: Damn this precum

I'm in my 60's and I have copious amounts of pre-***. Even if I don't have an erection and I'm aroused in any way, I ooze pre-*** like you do. This has always been the pattern. My wife loves it and I've never seen it as a problem. It has always been a benefit. When she caresses my penis the extra lube is helpful. I understand the frustration with the underwear change and all but try and embrace how you function. I don't wear underwear so I have cleaning bills you don't have. But, that's ok with me since I'm more comfortable and have been for years by going commando. Some guys would love to have pre-*** like we do. Good luck in accepting yourself.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-07-2005, 04:19 PM   #3
(male)

Israel2 HB User

I am 57 and have copious amounts of precume like the previous poster. I might as well just copy his post. I wear boxers and it may leak through. When it happens I just go to a bath room, or where I can to wipe myself. I have never considered it a problem or my wife either. Perhaps if you wear briefs and you realize it's happening, you may wrap some tissue around your penis until it passes. I am sure many men wish they had even half the precum you have.

Old 08-12-2005, 01:19 AM   #4

Robin52 HB User

There are many of us out here the same and some men make no precum. I am afraid its a case of live with it. Regards Robin

Old 08-12-2005, 08:49 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

precum has nothing whatsoever to do with premature ejaculation, or erectile problems...that is, unless you believe that it does, and then it could become a self-fulfilling prophesy.

Old 08-12-2005, 09:01 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

keil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB User

You will just have to live with the pre-***, sorry about that. But wearing briefs is most likely the best idea and maybe put some tissue in there to help soak up the pre ***.
I wear briefs but also find "boxes - briefs" very confortable, give them a try.
Good luck and relax and enjoy life,
Keil

Old 08-12-2005, 10:12 PM   #7

Renn HB User

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned one obvious and maybe fairly common? method of dealing with the "problem." If you know you're going to be in a situation that's going to get you aroused in a public setting (or private, for that matter), wear a condom. It'll collect the fluid and keep it from going through your shorts & pants. If you wear briefs, it's very unlikely that the condom will come off, even when you're not erect, unless you get involved in a basketball game or something! Sure, it may be a little inconvenient if you have to go to the bathroom, but, hey, there's no IDEAL solution, and if you're really concerned about the leak-through problem, you'll likely find the minor inconvenience to be worth the "peace of mind" of not wondering if you've soaked through yet. Have I used this method? You bet!

If you happen to have an extra large endowment, so that you usually use a large-size condom for intercourse, then you might do well to have a supply of smaller-size condoms just for this special secondary use, if you figure--based on experience--that you're not gonna be erect most of the time, even tho you're aroused.

Instead of a condom, you can use a sandwich "baggie" or any other small plastic bag in the same way, with a little ingenuity, like using a rubber band (not too tight, obviously) around the "baggie" and the base of your penis to keep your "protection" from coming off. You may decide that this works even better than using a condom.

Since you have a really generous output, you'll no doubt find that tissue paper or a handkerchief, etc., will not provide much of a barrier, since the continous flow of the lube fluid will just soak through that too.

Old 08-13-2005, 12:17 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

keil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB User
Thumbs up Re: Damn this precum

Great idea! the condom is probbily the best way to go, if you do decide to wear one all the time try using a a condom with a "resivor" or tip to give more area for the pre *** to collect. Sorry but the plastic bag sounds very unconfortable, and try explaining that if you get close to someone
Good luck and let us all know what you do
Keil

Old 08-27-2005, 10:35 AM   #9
(male)

lvprcm HB User

Wish I had ur problem!

Closed Thread