It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2005, 02:21 AM   #1
(male)

dave3j HB User
My problems

I've been looking throughout these boards trying to find another person with the same problems as me, these problems have really made me inconfident not only around girls but just in general.

Let me start by saying im 19, almost 20 and still a virgin

some reasons for this:

1. I have these problems where i get erections WAY too easily... now when i say WAY too easily i mean i can't wear boxer shorts, because ill instantly get an erection- i can get an erection within 30 seconds just by thinking. I dont even have to be aroused in the slightess to get one. This is a big problem... for instance dancing close with girls i have to sort of shape by body so they don't feel it too... i really want to wear boxer shorts rather than briefs... but i just cant, and thats why im a bit embarrased to get close to a girl

2. Im pretty sure im a premature ejaculator (from masturbation)... i can probably ejaculate in 8 seconds if i wish.

3. I have like hair follicules or something on my penis to one side... pretty damn annoying but i guess not a major problem. Im also circumcised... i live in England and its not really normal to be circumcised- i've always been embarrased of this... i don't even think i had a real reason to be circumcised, i was young and my forskin wouldn't pull back (probably normal...) but my parents thought it would be best for it to be cut off... and since then i've always been embarrased.

3. Acne, something i never treated because i dont know... i was embarrased, its not major acne on my face- my face is fine... but my back... right now there isnt any spots, but just scars- but it still is a problem.

4. Im a pretty skinny guy in general, however i swear by legs are disproportionaly fatter than the rest of my body, in my eyes i look a bit deformed... my arse is bigger than it should be which is embarrasing.

Anyway i just wanted to get these off my chest

Last edited by dave3j; 08-12-2005 at 02:22 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-12-2005, 08:48 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: My problems

getting erections easily is nothing to be embarrased about. that is perfectly normal.
being circumcised is nothing to be embarrased about. there are plenty of circumcised men, even in Britain. though it is easy for a person to feel insecure about anything which is slightly different about their body, I can't imagine there is any shame associated with being circumcised. it is like feeling shame about your eye color.
the acne scars, if they are really too bad, you can consider dermabrasion.
the legs and arse can be changed through regular, specific exercise.

more importantly, you need to focus on establishing a relationship, and pleasing someone else. once you really care about someone else, these concerns fade quickly.

Closed Thread