It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2005, 07:22 PM   #1
(female)

Candi84 HB User
Question for Guys

i'm a female but i just wanted to ask the guys how does blue balls feel like? my bf said its like an uncomfortable feeling..but i'm still confused

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-12-2005, 07:49 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Music4All HB User
Re: Question for Guys

In most cases, "blue balls" is a scam attempt to get a girl to help relieve this condition. In technical terms, if a man is aroused for an extended period of time, there is significant blood that remains in the genital area and this pressure can feel uncomfortable. However, it goes away when the aroused state ends. It has nothing to do with not having ejaculated enough, which is what many guys like to say as part of the pressure to get "relief" from a girl.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-12-2005, 09:18 PM   #3
(male)

beorx18 HB User

Not true... while you are right that MANY guys use it to trick girls into sexual activities, i have experienced it many times.. The blood does get trapped in the genital area, but it does NOT leave when arousal ends.. More or less, the blood goes to the genitals and when the arousal leaves, the blood is traped, because during arousal, blood vessels grow and stretch, and when the arousal leaves, they get smaller, causing the blood to leave very slowly...

From experience, i usually go several times of being aroused without doing anything before its a problem.. and even then, i havve to be REALLY turned on before it will hurt afterwards... usually after a night of being with my GF and really turned on and waiting for her to be in the mood instead of takeing care of it myself... laying next to her or semi playing around, but not finishing up are when it hurts... I can tell you this.. if a guy says he has blue balls.... then he most definately does NOT want sex.... i have tried it before when they hurt... and while the pain will numb away some after a few mins of playing with it... it hurts much worse after "finishing up"... so dont let a guy catch you with that...

Also, if you want to know for sure whether or not a guy has them... look at them.. they will appear blue because of the large amoung of un-oxiginated blood trapped, and 99.9% of the time, they will be pulsing.. nothing major.. but very small contraction in them... i think its caused by the blood slowly but surely pumping out.

Old 08-13-2005, 06:40 AM   #4
(male)

MOONCHILD63 HB User

Right-O, it may be a medical condition but mostly a mental state of non-sexual behavior.Relief of this condition with a willing participant a woman is the prescription.

Old 08-13-2005, 06:57 AM   #5
(female)

Candi84 HB User

thanx for the advice..when he's aroused and i didnt finish,he would tell me to keep going because i already got him horny..so feeling guilty because i dont want him to be in pain, i try to finish even tho sometimes i dont feel like it for whatever reason at the time.

Old 08-13-2005, 03:20 PM   #6
(male)

trevon1 HB User

my endocrinology said blue balls is a myth it is an attempt to get a women to sleep with you. It is a build up of fluid in the seminal vesiclese.

Old 08-13-2005, 08:01 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

I went without sex for like 3 months and my Balls never turn blue?...little red but not blue...lol
I have heard of telling a female that..to get her to sleep wit ya, but stone aches..works better for me...

Old 08-15-2005, 07:30 AM   #8
(female)

Candi84 HB User

oh so he tried to trick me..i had a feeling but i wasnt sure.thanx guys

Closed Thread