It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2005, 09:50 AM   #1
(female)

midniteridr500 HB User
cheaters.. question for guys?

If a guy cheats on you.. is it possible that he actually does love you or is that a sign that he doesnt?

Old 08-13-2005, 03:25 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

woodfaery HB User
Re: cheaters.. question for guys?

Many men who cheat on their wives, do sincerely love their wives. But, that doesnt mean that the cheating is going to stop. Some men have a serious problem with cheating and just cant seem to stop. Its pretty screwed up, but its true.
Hope that makes sense.
WF

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-13-2005, 03:33 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

It's a sign of something, not necessarily that he doesn't love you. He could be very week, have a drinking problem, not equate sex with love, who knows. It isn't cut and dried. But you have to decided if you are willing to put up with a cheater, regardless of how much he may still love you. (I'm assuming this is about you.)

Old 08-13-2005, 03:35 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

hi,
Well most women will think that because cheating is cheating and most think that once a cheater then always a cheater.

I'm not saying if a guy cheats on his g/f....does not necessarily mean he don't love her...it just depends on the reason he cheated in my opinion...when a man is insucure..infildelity sits in...I've seen men with g/f and wifes that would die for them there love was so strong and true and trusting ... but yet for reasons unknown? they still had a feeling of infidelity?...they love them too..but really theres no excuse for a man to cheat if he trully is in love....if a man cheats on you to me that don't mean that he don't love you....it means he's just unsucure of himself.
if your in a romatic relationship and you have suspisions of him cheating make sure he did?..... don't just go on some ones word that he is...unless you actually catch him in the act..other wise have better communication with each other and trust each other....

Old 08-15-2005, 07:49 AM   #5

Red68ranger HB User

If you're just dating, dump his ***, right now. He doesn't deserve for you to even remember his name. He's a ***** and no, he does not love you.

If you're married, then you really have some soul searching to do and likely need some spiritual counseling on your particular situation. I have a wife of 27 years and this is not the way I love her.

It's my personal opinion that wives (and husbands) are not appliances or toys to be swapped out whenever the mood strikes you or whenever anything less than perfect behavior is exhibited. We even need to work out very deep hurts and trespasses with a spouse and move on--literally forgive and forget. But the offender needs to stop the offending activity, too.

I cringe when I hear someone talking about "my first wife" or "my second husband" with no more respect for the institution than if they were talking about their first car or their first house.

Old 08-15-2005, 10:52 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Music4All HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by midniteridr500
If a guy cheats on you.. is it possible that he actually does love you or is that a sign that he doesnt?
If you are cheated on, but he still insists he loves you, I would be very questioning about what love means to that person. If we are able to define love to include abusive behaviors, love seems to take on something a tainted quality.

In a cheating situation, how the cheater really feels is easily assessed by observing how they react to being caught and how they act over the following months after being caught.

Old 08-15-2005, 12:39 PM   #7

Red68ranger HB User

This is SOOOOOO not complicated. If suckin' oil out of the ground was this easy, gas would be a dime a gallon.

Take this test:

1. Is your prospect trying to convince you that it's right for a person to love somebody yet give their affection to someone else?

2. Do you really believe it's right for a person to love somebody yet give their affection to someone else?

3. If 1 = Yes and 2 = No, then 3 = DHA (dump his a**). Then go treat yourself to a peach shake at the Sonic and feel real good about how smart you are.

In all probability, every person you ever date you will either break up with or marry. "I promise to love, honor, cherish..." is not something lover boy is going to say. At least not and mean it. I'm telling you, sweetheart, this one's begging to be dumped. He is begging for it.

The only he loves is between his legs.

Old 08-17-2005, 12:40 AM   #8
Veteran
(male)

Cinemagic HB User

If a guy cheats on you, then his love for you is not what you think it is or want it to be. Good advice from all previous posters. I know because I have cheated while in a relationship. I'm in a relationship now where I would never want to cheat. My sex drive is quite high and I sure do think about being with other women, but I would never want to sacrifice the relationship I have now. I loved the person I cheated on, but not like I should have if the relationship was to be all that it could have been and not like I love the person I'm with now. If he cheated on you, then you should realize that you are simply a buddy, not a committed relationship.

Old 08-19-2005, 10:33 AM   #9
Veteran
(male)

wildcat66 HB User

With cheating comes pain and hurt, if you love something will you risk hurting it? NO ! Come on people cut the bull!

Old 08-20-2005, 01:17 AM   #10
(female)

balivion HB User

What would happen if you cheated on him? How would he react?

Old 08-20-2005, 04:01 AM   #11
Inactive
(male)

OokieWonderslug HB User

If he cheats on you, he doesn't love you. If he cheats on his wife/girlfriend with you, he doesn't even know how to love. He just wants another sex partner. It makes him feel loved and important. Why, he's such a great guy that he can attract two women at once! Not really, but he thinks so. It's the same with women. If they cheated on their man for you, they will cheat on you for the next guy. Anyone who is suprised by that has got to be a little off.

Don't date cheaters. Unless you are looking for a short term relationship and aren't going to get too attached. Otherwise you're just going to get hurt.

Old 08-20-2005, 06:30 AM   #12
(male)

cronic_worrier HB User

All you people who said "if he cheats on you, he doesn't love you"... thats only a half thruth. People do make 'mistakes', its what makes us human... my definition of a mistake... when you do something wrong ONCE... The chances are if he/she did just do it once the guilt will be punishment enough if he/she does love you... However, if its been a full blown affair, i can't defend what your partner has done.

Old 08-20-2005, 06:50 AM   #13
(female)

Zanie HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by midniteridr500
Even tho I am a female, I at one point in time cheated on my husband, the reason why I cheated on him is because I was missing something in my life, he was not there when I needed him and other things were taking place and all I needed was for someone to love me back the way I loved them, I still loved him and still do to this day and yes we worked things out and are still married to this day.
If you are married find out why he is cheating, is there something going on in the marriage that he missing or is he just addicted to women and has a hard time to commit. If he is your boyfriend and you are really serious about him still find out before the relationship goes any futher. if you and your boyfriend are not serious I would just say forget it and say goodbye to him save yourself from the heartachs and headachs

Old 08-20-2005, 09:10 AM   #14
(male)

defdafi HB User

From a man's point of view,
a man can love his wife and cheat on her.... we men are polygamist by nature.. some of us could restrain their sexual urges, others can't.....

Hope this has answered your question

Old 08-21-2005, 09:50 PM   #15
Veteran
(male)

bkm4673 HB User

dump him hun trust me once a cheater always a cheater and im a 32 yr old attractive single male with lots of guy friends and alot of them do cheat or would cheat and i think that is lame ! dont be in a relationship if u are going to cheat..good luck

Closed Thread