It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2005, 06:28 PM   #1
(male)

StephenMc HB User
My Penis: something is FISHY

This is my first post here, yay

Okay well Im going start this off with a bit of info:
I've been masterbating since... about when I turned 14. I've averaged doing it WELL over once a day. I am now turning 17 in a couple of months but recently something FISHY happened.

Once while masterbating, I smelt fish! It was a very very strong fish smell, and I've been masterbating for years so this is weird. The next time I masterbated, I smelt it again! It was a weaker smell but still that same fishy smell!

What is this smell!? Why didn't I smell it before? I smell it almost every time I masterbate now but it isn't that strong. It smells almost exactly like fish.

Now it gets a little bit weird, I LOVE the smell! I always smell my palm after I masterbate, because it has the fishy smell! I also fear someone else someday will say to me "You smell like fish" or something like that .

To recap, what is the smell and why didn't I smell it when I used to masterbate? Thanks!

Old 08-17-2005, 12:24 AM   #2
Veteran
(male)

Cinemagic HB User
Re: My Penis: something is FISHY

Sometimes semen taste (and I presume smell) can be relaed to food consumed. Has your diet changed? Is there any pain or discomfort?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-17-2005, 03:16 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

sparkleflower HB User

Are you uncircumcised? If so, if you hadn't bathed recently and washed under your foreskin, the collected fluids, etc. can smell kinda fishy.

And I think the reason you love the smell is probably because you associate it with great pleasure :-) However, if you have a partner, s/he may not appreciate the scent as much. It's probably best to make sure you are freshly bathed before having sex with a partner :-)

Old 08-17-2005, 06:30 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

the fishy smell is almost certainly due to semen or pre-ejaculate breaking down.

Old 08-17-2005, 08:17 AM   #5
(male)

StephenMc HB User

Has my diet changed... well during the summer my diet changes completely everyday. Though for the last couple of days I've had a lot of pizza and pasta, otherwise it's pretty normal. I haven't been having much meat at all lately.

I am uncircumcised (i think).

Another thing, when I ejaculte it does not smell like fish.

Ill make sure to wash up in the shower next time and we'll see what happens. I'm pretty sure you are right about the foreskin part. I've been taking shorter showers recently so I haven't washed down there as often as I should.

Closed Thread