It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2005, 09:41 PM   #1

cbm30 HB User
mind playing tricks?

Heres my story, the other night my roommate and i brought home a girl from the bar and had sex with her. all three of us were drunk. i dont usually do things like this because i am a worrier and the alcohol played a part in it. we both wore condoms during the act, it wasnt an actual 3-way more like i had sex with her then he had sex with her. anyways i went through 3 condoms. i remember taking them off once she started to get dry to avoid breakage. i didnt ejaculate until the last condom. before i was about to ejaculate i told her to get off but she wouldnt because she was having a good time. anyways i ejaculated and she got off, i recall the condom was still on and was relieved. anyways the next day i checked the condoms in the garbage and they all seemed intact even the condom i had ejaculated in (there was still some semen in the tip). i posted a few months ago about a sexual act with a girl in which a few of the condoms broke ( the penis garder belt i call them). i dont remember any penis garder belts in this act or else i would have been nervous the next day. i dont know if my mind is bringing back images from the girl in which the condoms did break and placing it in my head for this act or what. im just worried that maybe the one of the condoms was broken and i didnt know it exposing me to std or pregnency. perhaps its me feeling guilt, ive never had a 3 some before, maybe i should be bragging to my friends. someone please tell me im being foolish. ive always been a worrier

Last edited by Mod-S4; 08-17-2005 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Use proper terminology (and post on the proper board).

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-17-2005, 07:33 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: mind playing tricks?

it sounds like, given the circumstances, you protected yourself appropriately.

Old 08-17-2005, 11:32 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: mind playing tricks?

I agree that you probably protected yourself responsibly. (I assume you took off one condom and immediately put on a new one w/o any contact w/her, right?)

I have to add though that I don't think that you should be bragging to any of your friends. This was not a threesome. It sounds like you dragged home some poor .... that was stupid/drunk enough to have sex wtih 2 guys in a row. Doesn't exactly sound like Mrs Clean. If you're looking to catch something, that's the way to go.

Being responsible doesn't just mean wearing a condom, because there are some STDs that aren't completely prevented by condoms (herpes and HPV to name just two). It also means choosing your partners wisely.

Closed Thread