It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2005, 12:13 PM   #1
(male)

playsdefense HB User
Question Concerned about my penis

I play hockey in a junior hockey league, im' concerned about my penis and if it will lose sensitivity when having sex,im kinda large, about 7 inches flaccid,I find my penis and testicles really cramped when wearing my jock and cup, when ever i take a hit from a puck or hockey stick my penis stings and testicles ache, will my penis lose sensitivity if i keep on playing hockey,I play 4-5 games a week, plus several practices between games, so i usually take several shots in the protective cup every week. I am circumcised and several girls i have had sex with have mentioned that my penis glans has a calloused and leathery texture.

Old 08-22-2005, 12:41 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

X5DRIVER HB User
Re: Concerned about my penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by playsdefense
I play hockey in a junior hockey league, im' concerned about my penis and if it will lose sensitivity when having sex,im kinda large, about 7 inches flaccid,I find my penis and testicles really cramped when wearing my jock and cup, when ever i take a hit from a puck or hockey stick my penis stings and testicles ache, will my penis lose sensitivity if i keep on playing hockey,I play 4-5 games a week, plus several practices between games, so i usually take several shots in the protective cup every week. I am circumcised and several girls i have had sex with have mentioned that my penis glans has a calloused and leathery texture.
I wouldn't worry about it unless your parts actually hang outside of the cup. If that is the case then see if you can find a larger one that will provide more protection.

I caught baseball and I can tell you anytime you get hit there, even with a cup, it hurts but won't do any long-term damage.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-23-2005, 07:11 PM   #3
(male)

citationX HB User

I agree....make sure that area is protected but, having played college hockey myself, cups do "bunch" everything up to the point where it's painfull...

I'd get some loose fitting boxers and just let your parts just hang...ya know..??

My wife told me that tight fitting cloths will decrease sperm production as well....can't speak from experience on that subject....but do give your parts "room"...

Take Care

Old 08-23-2005, 07:16 PM   #4
(male)

bomber HB User

Yes its true tight clothes do decrease your sperm production. And whatever you do dont go to practice without a cup.

Old 08-23-2005, 11:23 PM   #5
Veteran
(male)

ethera HB User

I've heard that now, many pro athletes ( like in the NFL ) don't wear cups at all.

I think it's a big risk ( ! ), but apparently many athletes feel that the "cons" out-weigh the "pros", for wearing protective cups.

Are you saying that girls have said they feel you as "calloused and leathery" during vaginal penetration, or just oral ( fellatio, i.e. them on you ) ?

Last edited by ethera; 08-23-2005 at 11:26 PM.

Old 08-31-2005, 01:15 PM   #6
(male)

playsdefense HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethera
I've heard that now, many pro athletes ( like in the NFL ) don't wear cups at all.

I think it's a big risk ( ! ), but apparently many athletes feel that the "cons" out-weigh the "pros", for wearing protective cups.

Are you saying that girls have said they feel you as "calloused and leathery" during vaginal penetration, or just oral ( fellatio, i.e. them on you ) ?
I always feel safer with a jock and cup when playing hockey, even when hit by puck or slammed into the boards my penis & testicles feel the hit, as far as my penis being leathery, i guess when they first see my penis and the glans with the leathery head,they are suprised the girls never complain about intercourse or oral sex, i alway wear a condom

Old 09-01-2005, 11:52 PM   #7
(male)

bscene HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by playsdefense
7 inches flaccid

you're playing the wrong sport

Closed Thread