It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2005, 03:49 PM   #1
(male)

cardman HB User
penis moral

im apparently an decent size by like the avg size ( 6.5 ) but to me it just looks small..my gf hasnt said anything but its just me. Im very self conscience and idk its just sumthing that has been bothering me..any advice any one else like this..thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-23-2005, 10:46 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

lharmon37 HB User
Re: penis moral

In my woman opinion you men worry to much about penis size. My first boyfriend was huge I believe over 8 or 9 inches. Sex was most of the time uncomfortable with him even tho I loved him, feelings started to change. Bigger is not always better but a man can't help the size. My husband to me is just the right size not to big not to small never measured him. But erect I think he may be a 5 or 6 and it's the way he works it feels great!!! And I love every inch of him!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-24-2005, 04:07 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

Hey bud, you're above the average for most adult men. Question is does it work when you need it to? If the answer is yes...forget about it. Don't give the size of your penis a thought as it doesn't make you a better man and certainly isn't all your gf is interested in. And here's one final tip....you look down on your penis....so it is going to look a bit different to you than to anyone else, its all perception! Now use it wisely and take care of it, you only get one!

Old 08-24-2005, 06:05 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

jv109 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardman
im apparently an decent size by like the avg size ( 6.5 ) but to me it just looks small..my gf hasnt said anything but its just me. Im very self conscience and idk its just sumthing that has been bothering me..any advice any one else like this..thanks
Many would say your size is average to above average. What size is your when flaccid?

Mine is small, just 4.5" erect and only 2" flaccid.

Don't worry about your size, its average at the very least. And probably perfect for most women, its not too huge but definitely not small!

Old 08-24-2005, 10:52 AM   #5
(male)

cardman HB User

thanks all

Old 08-25-2005, 05:07 PM   #6
Inactive
(female)

netle HB User

Look at it this way. The average size is around 6" for men. Now, if this is the average that must mean that most women do not need anymore than that.

Why would the majority of men be 6" if most women desired or needed more? Physically, we're compatible with that size.

Besides, most women are more interested in your skills with foreplay and oral sex. Quite a few women cannot even orgasm through penile stimulation alone.

Closed Thread