It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2005, 12:48 AM   #1
(male)

master1 HB User
Erectile dysfunction

I am 27 years old, I have been masturbating for five years 1-2 times a week. My problem started one month ago after masturbating a swelling started to appear on the bottom of my shaft (penis). The swelling (a little painful) is concentrated right below the head and goes down to the bottom. Ever since that day I donít have erections during the day and the ones I do have when I wake up are incomplete and fade away fast (the penis is puff up but not very hard and the bottom part is soft). Some times I have mild but uncomfortable pain at the base of my penis. It feels like I have lost some control over my penis it is always flat and a little heavy (puffed)

Could it be that I have damaged the corpus spongiosum? Or is it a sprain that will go away? I have been checked by a Urologist and he said that every thing is fine should I get another opinion?

I have masturbated a couple of times face down but never really injured myself.

Thank you

Old 08-24-2005, 09:44 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

X5DRIVER HB User
Re: Erectile dysfunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by master1
I am 27 years old, I have been masturbating for five years 1-2 times a week. My problem started one month ago after masturbating a swelling started to appear on the bottom of my shaft (penis). The swelling (a little painful) is concentrated right below the head and goes down to the bottom. Ever since that day I donít have erections during the day and the ones I do have when I wake up are incomplete and fade away fast (the penis is puff up but not very hard and the bottom part is soft). Some times I have mild but uncomfortable pain at the base of my penis. It feels like I have lost some control over my penis it is always flat and a little heavy (puffed)

Could it be that I have damaged the corpus spongiosum? Or is it a sprain that will go away? I have been checked by a Urologist and he said that every thing is fine should I get another opinion?

I have masturbated a couple of times face down but never really injured myself.

Thank you
This sounds like you may have broken your penis. Do you have any discoloration? Even if you did receive a break, it usually heals on it's own over time.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-24-2005, 11:01 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

keil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB User
Re: Erectile dysfunction

I would get a second medical opion!
Keil

Old 08-31-2005, 05:46 AM   #4
(male)

master1 HB User
Question Re: Erectile dysfunction

Thank you for the input, but has anyone experienced similar symptoms. Iím feeling a little better I am getting harder morning erections (fade away seconds later) but my penis is still a little bit inflamed and softer on the bottom. My urologist said that there is no trace of fibrous tissue and it doesnít look anything like a broken penis.

Everybody/anybody could you please advise.

Last edited by master1; 08-31-2005 at 06:02 AM.

Closed Thread