It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2005, 11:31 PM   #1
(male)

Ambush347 HB User
I think I have PE, scared to get into a relationship of any kind cuz of this...

I really believe I have premature ejaculation, everytime I masturbate the urge to ejaculate hits almost immediately, I really have no control. I've tried doing things like think of other things or changing the way I stroke but it doesn't seem to be helping any. I'm 20 and still a virgin. This has really got me down cuz if I cant even control myself when I'm alone, I cringe at what would happen if I was with a woman. It's actually making me not wanna have sex ever and even masturbating depresses me because it just reminds me of the problem .

Has anyone been in a similar situation and figured out some tricks to gain control, at least to a certain degree? Has anyone tried using antidepressants and how much do they help? Thanks in advance for any help...

Last edited by Mod-S4; 08-26-2005 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Note edit to your post. Use proper terminology.

Old 08-26-2005, 08:35 AM   #2
(male)

chromer roller HB User
Re: I think I have PE, scared to get into a relationship of any kind cuz of this...

You're young and obviously pretty cranked up, because you're releieving yourself. Naturally, when you start working on the gland which have a bundle of nerves in them, you're going to have to learn some control. Why don't you start "conditioning" yourself so that you don't loose it right away. You can do this by either slowing down, or even removing your hand completely and taking a deep breath and relaxing. When you feel the sensations starting to subside, start back up again. If it happens again, do the same thing. The other thing to concentrate on is relaxing that muscle between your legs. Controlling that requires concentration. Another thing to try is after letting go the first time, give yourself a rest and start up all over again. Usually after letting go, it takes a little to get the nerves fired up again. That's the time to consentrate.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-26-2005, 12:57 PM   #3
(male)

boogabear HB Userboogabear HB Userboogabear HB User
Re: I think I have PE, scared to get into a relationship of any kind cuz of this...

Good advice and I would add try and change your thoughts to something unrelated. The more you concentrate on what you are doing the more apt you will be to PE. When you get close to the edge shift your thoughts to your car, your job, something nonsexual. You may need to develop a rhythm for a while until you get control.

Old 08-26-2005, 03:22 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

keil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB User

This may also help / work... when you are urinating, try stopping the flow, then start going agaain, this helped me with control.
Keil

Old 08-28-2005, 12:53 AM   #5
(male)

Ambush347 HB User

SO when I'm close to the edge should I try to concentrate on relaxing them or clench them up as to try to stop the "flow".

Old 08-28-2005, 09:22 AM   #6
Inactive
(female)

netle HB User

Aside from the doing the exercises the others told you about, remember you can always do more in the bedroom than just straight foward sex. (ie: oral sex, using your hands, foreplay, ect.)

Also, the vaginia is going to feel much different than your hand. Some guys will last a little longer because they're used to using their hands and obviously the vagina isn't going to have the same grip. Plus, if you're smart, you'll be using a condom which will also slow you down.

Old 08-28-2005, 09:46 AM   #7
Inactive
(female)

netle HB User

Aside from the exercises others have mentioned, there will be other factors working in your favor. For one thing, you're used to your hand and a vagina isn't going to have the same grip. Plus, if you're smart, you'll be wearing a condom and that will slow you down as well.

Old 08-28-2005, 09:55 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by keil
This may also help / work... when you are urinating, try stopping the flow, then start going agaain, this helped me with control.
Keil
Just thought I should point out that you should never do this exercise while you are actually urinating. Bad idea. Do it once to identify the muscle if you have to, but that's it.

Old 08-29-2005, 03:26 PM   #9
Inactive
(female)

netle HB User

I've heard otherwise. Many women are recommended to do this after pregnancy because to regain control of their muscles.

Old 08-31-2005, 05:07 PM   #10
(male)

Ambush347 HB User

^So who exactly is right here?

Old 08-31-2005, 07:04 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambush347
^So who exactly is right here?
I am, of course. Hahaha

Actually, I think netle might have mis-read my post. I didn't say 'don't do them', I said 'don't do them while urinating', which is what keil orriginally recommended. Kegels are a very good exercise. However, I'm not sure that'll be the quick fix you're looking for.

Keep in mind that what happens when you masturbate might not be what happens when you're actually with a partner. You say you've tried changing your stroke, what happens if you actually stop?

Closed Thread