It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2005, 07:46 PM   #1
(female)

JAYMESYDNIE HB User
Penis Extender (vimax Extender)

Does This Vimax Penis Extender That Works Like A Traction Device That Your Wear On Your Penis Actually Make Your Penis Longer Or Is It A Joke!

Can Someone Please Reply On This If They Have Any Information!

Their Sight Says They Have A 94% Customer Satisfaction And A 6 Guarantee To Get Your Money Back If It Doesnt Work!

You Wear It Daily And It Is A Traction Like Device.....BUT IT COST LIKE 300.00

Thanks..
Jayme

Last edited by JAYMESYDNIE; 08-28-2005 at 07:47 PM. Reason: ADD INFORMATION

Old 08-29-2005, 01:11 AM   #2
Veteran
(male)

ethera HB User
Re: Penis Extender (vimax Extender)

I don't know how well they work. I've never used a traction device ( I am interested in trying one ).

I do know that the principle ( traction ) is sound, and has in fact been proven by the Sadhus ( holy men of India ),

as described ( and with pics ) in the book, "Modern Primitives", in the first article of the book ( an interview with multicultural body-play shamen, Fakir Musafar ).

The Sadhus have been practicing penile traction ( in the form of weights hung from the penis ), for many years.

The ones chosen

( they only choose a few, because they stretch so long that they're non-functional, and can't reproduce, so most Sadhus do not do the traction weights. The ones who are chosen are NOT chosen based on any initial "large" size. They are young, and of average size for their age. It might be interesting if possible, to observe the condition of their fathers, i.e. if their fathers have not done the stretching )

for the practice they start wearing the weights when they are pre-teen.

( it is believed that the suspensory ligament is most responsible for growth, and is most pliable during a male's growing stages )

By the time the Sadhus ( who have been using the penis weights ) reach adulthood, their penises have stretched to as long as 12" to 18" ( they roll them up and keep them in baskets in their lap on their waist ).

Modern traction devices ( such as Vimax extender ) work better ( easier to wear ) and safer ( full function is maintained ),

and quicker ( even if starting after pre teen years ),

since most guys ( in Western culture ) probably don't want to stretch to the 12"-18" 'extremes' , of the Sadhus who practice the stretching using weights.

[ Other Sadhus are chosen for *negation* disciplines, in which their penises are tucked inside their bodies, or compressed and encased in plaster. Eventually their penises never protrude from their bodies ]

Anyway, the traction method still takes time: The sooner you start and the more often ( longer duration of sessions ) you use it, the sooner you should see results.

For example, you'd get the same results from 2 hours of traction everyday for 12 months, as you would from 12 hours of traction for two months.

Any gains are permanent, and it will continue grow as long as new, longer traction is applied ( however slowly ).

It might take a couple of years to see any significant results, especially if you don't wear it all the time every day.

( the makers of the original traction device recommend 12 hours a day, every day, for quickest results. However, it can be worn at your leisure, but results will be slower to appear ).

The traction devices are also used to treat "peyronie's disease" ( extreme curvature of the penis, rendering intercourse very painful for either partner, or impossible altogether ), to straighten the penile curvature.

Don't pay too much to experiment with one, especially since their effectiveness is so debatable.

You can get penile traction devices on ebay for $150.00 ( original JES, and Vimax/Euro/FastSize to 7.5" ) to $300.00 ( Andro w/ parts up to 10.5", and JES w/ additional parts, extension pieces )

The ones that cost more usually include more hardware and comfort accessories ( for more comfortable wearing, and longer extending ).

If you're already of average size, you'll need the additional hardware, to do traction beyond your current erect size.

Before buying the Vimax extender ( even on ebay ), make sure there's customer support for it, and that you can get additional or replacement parts for it.

Last edited by ethera; 08-29-2005 at 07:15 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-29-2005, 03:24 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

netle HB User

Nothing except surgery can enlarge your penis in anyway. Any pills, contraption and DIY method has been tested to death and none of them work and many of them are painful and not worth the pain.

You should try catching an episode of Bull***** on Showtime if you have it. They actually test the various methods of penis enlargement and all of them failed quite miserably.

Old 08-29-2005, 06:24 PM   #4
Veteran
(male)

ethera HB User

I do not think pills or pumps give permanent increase effects, if any at all.

However, from my own research, it seems like traction might work, and I plan to try it,

*for any increase ( hopefully not too much ), and

*to straighten my curvature ( i.e. crookedness: upward curvature can be good for sex, but crookedness to the right or left can be uncomfortable ).

What did they ( the Bull***** show ) observe about traction devices ( NOT pills or suction pumps ) specifically?

Who was tested, and for how long?

Exactly who was behind the study?

How do they explain the Sadhus? Do they think the Sadhus are just born with that potential ( to get to 12"-18", at which point they are in fact 'non-functional', i.e. unable to achieve erection ) without traction ( i.e. hanging weights ) to begin with?

This is a political world, and some might think it's in their interest to remain 'larger' while others remain 'smaller' ( or less informed, confident or daring )...

Last edited by ethera; 08-29-2005 at 07:14 PM.

Closed Thread