It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2005, 11:22 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Valerie_s HB User
Sex Drive During Pregnancy

I was wondering if some of you mean could help me out, I am pregnanct with our third child, and it seems that every time i get pregnant my husbands sex drive goes away, I cant understand why, Imean we wanted to be pregnant but I have to deal with this everytime, after the baby comes he is fine can someone tellme if thay have had to deal with this and some of the emotons that go along with it?

Old 08-29-2005, 09:28 AM   #2
(male)

Kinjite HB User
Re: Sex Drive During Pregnancy

Val,

I am the same way my wife and I have 3 children and I was the same way. I guess I thought that I may hurt the baby or I think it's just the thought of another person in the tummy it play on the mans mind. But this is normal some men feel this way and others do not. So IMO nothing is wrong just as long he is fine after the baby has arrived

Kinjite

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-29-2005, 04:19 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Valerie_s HB User

Thanks that is good to know, and like I said he is all over me after the delivery!!!! If you dont mind me asking was there anything your wife did or could do to help you feel more comfy through the pregnancy or did she have to basically wait it out with you?

Old 08-30-2005, 06:37 AM   #4
(male)

Kinjite HB User

Val,

Good Morning She waited it out with me I kept telling her it was me and not that she was having a baby,

And I also jump her as soon as she was ready. I know it is not waht you wanted to hear but for some men it is very hard to get this oout of the mind.

And as you can see afterwards everything returns to normal. He loves you just remeber that

I whish you and your family the best of luck with your soon to be new arrival

Kinjite

Old 09-05-2005, 06:43 PM   #5
(male)

BigDog4All HB User

It was then when my wife and I really became comfortable together. I always wanted sex when she was pregnant. It was something about the spooning and holding (massaging) her stomach. Damn, it was a trun on.

Old 09-05-2005, 06:49 PM   #6
Inactive

Soulcatcher HB User

My dh wouldn't touch me either. I could not understand it. I would wear cute little nighties and every thing. Like the other poster he told me he didn't want to hurt the baby and I had to tell him "umm not to burst your bubble but your not big enough to damage the baby" hahaha Something must have clicked because I got it a bit after that. Once I was further along and he knew they would be ok (twins) he was gung ho. You might have to show him a diagram to show them that his "parts" do NOT come close to the baby.

Closed Thread