It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2005, 08:19 PM   #1
(male)

cardman HB User
..kinda feeling bad

today was my birthday and my girlfriend came over. We fooled around n she was getting all hot n aroused and shes like lets go right now..its kinda our first time..i say kinda because ive penetrated before but it didnt go any further from there. Now i was all aroused also from all the foreplay and when i put it in it only lasted a veryshort time we tried again after i ejaculated (like right after) but it wasnt a success as the penis wouldnt stay in cause of the condom being to slippery or wutever. And i feel like such a loser cause i didnt last long..and she said she didnt caree n promissed wed try again n make things work but i just want to know if it was from being too stimulated from the foreplay or being kinda nervous which i was a little but i dont kno someone give me some advice please..thanks

Old 09-05-2005, 03:53 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: ..kinda feeling bad

Hey bud, lets see....this was all about nerves and your first time. Don't give it another thought and certainly don't feel bad about it. First times aren't always what we want them to be and they certainly aren't as good as others lead us to believe their first time was. Sex takes two people really working together and it takes practice. Your erection not being what you're used to was about nerves as well. Keep working at it and keep wearing a condom!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-05-2005, 10:17 AM   #3
(male)

cardman HB User

thx lance..ne1 else got sumthin to day?

Old 09-05-2005, 11:36 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

lharmon37 HB User

I think there are some products on the market that can numb that area a bit so you don't ejaculate to fast. And also Women I would say most Women love oral pleasure down there. As do MEN lol. There are tasty lotions you can get that get warm when you put it on. I like to be fresh and showed before oral pleasure tho. With some warm lotions, just that and touching down there can be enough for me.

Closed Thread