It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2005, 06:53 PM   #1
(female)

ckendall HB User
Red face Boyfriend went tanning naked!!!

Now one side of his sack in red and cracked and "leaking" clear fluid. His penis also has small red bumps that are leaking...Does tanning naked do this? He said that he didn't have this problem until after he went tanning. BTW, he went 2 days in a row. Can this happen? Or is this something I need to worry about!?!

TIA!

Old 09-05-2005, 07:31 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

mrbojangle HB User
Re: Boyfriend went tanning naked!!!

If I were your boyfriend, I would seek some medical help, that is the only equipment he will ever have.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-06-2005, 04:57 AM   #3
(male)

WBruno HB User

yea i wouldnt mess around with that .. I been tanning naked and never had that problem .. if my equipment wass just involinarily leaking out of various places i think it would be followed by a major cardiac arrest.. I cant imagine it. I would get a professional opinion ASAP...........
........................................ ................What are you still doing sitting there?

Old 09-06-2005, 03:33 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User

You can get sun burn blisters there as well as on any other skin. I always get tanned nude.

Old 09-07-2005, 08:17 AM   #5
(male)

Smoothie_Guy HB User

I have tanned nude for years and never had anything remotely close to what you are describing happen to me. I think there is more to this than meets the eye, and he needs to get to a doctor, ASAP, to find out what's going on. Was he tanning indoors or out? If he was tanning indoors, the exposure times are so controlled, I have a hard time believing he would burn that badly. Outdoors is a different story. A day or two of exposure would do it! That sever a burn requires medication. Does he have blisters on his chest or inner thighs? If it is restricted to the penis and scrotum, don't mess with it.

Sorry to hear that, but there are just too many things that can go wrong here, and like the others have already said, original equipment is all he'll ever have, he needs to get it looked at and taken care of.

Closed Thread