It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2005, 12:21 AM   #1
(male)

Vipboy28 HB User
questions about anal

ok all.. i have a girlfriend and we love each other and the sex is great... but sometimes i feel like having anal intercorse with another man... A) is this abnormal, to want to recieve anal? B) should i talk to my girlfriend about it?
I have a partner lined up hes a friend thats gay and has like the biggest crush on me but envy's my gf lol... and 1 last thing... after i masturbate i sometimes lose this urge to recieve anal... i would also like to know if thats normal...

Thx for the help all!

Old 09-06-2005, 04:29 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

sparkleflower HB User
Re: questions about anal

Well, if you and your gf have a monogamous relationship, I think it's only fair to talk to her first before involving another partner. However, I wonder if it's having sex with a guy that arouses you, or just the thought of receiving anal. If it's the latter, maybe buy your gf a strap on, and check out the movie "Bend Over Boyfriend" ;-) If you do decide it's the guy that matters, I urge you to always make sure he wears a condom, because receptive anal puts you at the highest risk of contracting HIV.

Oh - and none of this is abnormal at all.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-06-2005, 04:41 AM   #3
(male)

WBruno HB User

you say after you masturbate your interest in anal fades.. sounds to me like the thought of anal stimulation excites you and when in the mood is something you woul dbe into - that fat that your interest fades after suggests to me that your interest is in the act itself and not necessarily fueled by an atttrqaction to a male partner based on what you posted here. If you do not have an attraction to men or its more about the act I would go with the stap on for your lady friend or just get your own toy that does not strap on and see how that changes your perspective.. Definitely though if you care about her include her in your experimentation ideas before hand.

Old 09-06-2005, 09:22 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

lharmon37 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipboy28
ok all.. i have a girlfriend and we love each other and the sex is great... but sometimes i feel like having anal intercorse with another man... A) is this abnormal, to want to recieve anal? B) should i talk to my girlfriend about it?
I have a partner lined up hes a friend thats gay and has like the biggest crush on me but envy's my gf lol... and 1 last thing... after i masturbate i sometimes lose this urge to recieve anal... i would also like to know if thats normal...

Thx for the help all!

Have you discussed this with your girlfriend? Does she know you would like to try anal sex? Is she not receptive to the idea, and a gay guy is so you want to try it? You better give your girlfriend the heads up before you engage in this act. If she finds out that you cheated on her especially with someone of the same sex, she might not appreciate that to much. She might want to do the anal thing with you, but if you prefer a man then you sound like you have bisexual tendencies. And thats not fair to the woman you are with she has a right to know if you go through with this. It will be her decision
if she wants to be with you still.

Closed Thread