It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2005, 10:44 PM   #1
(male)

MaddogSM HB User
Wierd Problem

To start off, I'm 24 years old. When my penis is flaccid, and unarowsed it looks completely normal, with maybe a small bend to the right.

When its erect it is also completely straight, with a small upper right bend (well within normal range I would think).

My problem is, when its in transition between flaccid and erect *SOMETIMES*, a small section around my penis, close to the middle, will stay unerect. So it looks like my penis is in an hourglass shape. When I finish erecting it, it looks completely straight, it just takes more to erect that portion.

Now, this ONLY seems to happen after strenuous exercise. Like when I try to get an erection shortly after I jog 3-5 miles. After I jog 3-5 miles, my flaccid penis seems visably smaller, and it feels kind of cold.

Any other time, it feels warm, and there is no hourglass problem. Does this sound like peyronies (middle part indention), or something else? Like blood leakage?

Also, whenever I have an hourglass problem, within 2 hours of rest it seems to go away, and the problem resolves...

wierd stuff........

Old 09-08-2005, 09:56 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

redsoxgirl2418 HB Userredsoxgirl2418 HB User
Re: Wierd Problem

i don't think this is anything to worry about...

it seems to me, when you exercise, you get your blood flowing through the parts of your body that you're working out...so it makes sense that the blood might flow out of your penis and through your heart, legs, etc. you know?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-09-2005, 12:34 PM   #3
(male)

pilguss HB User

i agree with redsoxgirl, and think that, along with less blood flow,
it's also due to the skin around the middle of your penis
tightening. i've seen similar things and it just goes away as you
get more excited/erect. i wouldn't think it's a problem.
pilguss

Old 09-16-2005, 05:20 PM   #4
(female)

NYCbuddy HB User

i disagree

did you ever during intercouse get a sharp pain.... (penis snapped?) it has a specific word for it but i forgot it... would be possible that you had it hurt once... and it heald but some of your blood circulation did not get back to its normal...

i would suggest you go show it... if duing intercouse that would happen again it would not be good...

definatly go see the doc

Closed Thread