It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2005, 05:43 PM   #1
(male)

skyguy HB User
Erection, not hard at base

I get a hard erection easily, but the base is "loose." Basically my rigid penis is not rigid at the base, so it is still able to flop around to put it tactlessly. I attribute this to my youth wearing whitie tighties, but still would like to know if there is anything I can do about this. My penis also curves down about halfway down the length of it. It is my understanding that the normal curvature if there is any at all, should be up. I am also wondering what an erectin looks like for most guys. Mine just sticks straight out and bend down in the middle of course. Do most peoples' stick relatively upwards(assuming you are standing)?

Old 09-11-2005, 05:32 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User
Re: Erection, not hard at base

Get your male & female hormones tested, Total Testosterone, Free Testosterone, LH, FSH, SHBG, DHT,Estrogen E2. You may have too little Testosterone and/or too much Estrogen Estradiol or E2.

That is the first step. Then keep a copy of the test results for your personal medical records. Most doctors do not understand male or female hormones. If your levels are in the "normal" range they say you are OK. The normal range was from 21 year olds to 90 year old males.

All healthy males should probably be in the upper half of the testosterone range & in the lower half of the estrogen range.

After you get your test results the do some research on the internet for what they mean.

If you are taking anti-depressants or hair growth medications they can really mess up you sex life for months, even after you stop taking them. Research SSRI.

Good luck

Last edited by JinL; 09-11-2005 at 05:34 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-11-2005, 07:22 AM   #3
(male)

skyguy HB User

Actually it's always been this way, so I don't think it is hormonal. I really think it is from the tight underwear that didn't allow any movement when I got aroused at inopportune moments.

Old 09-11-2005, 08:49 AM   #4
Veteran
(male)

Zagreus HB User

Sounds like you might want to check with a doctor if you think the penis has suffered some sort of injury. Wearing briefs in and of itself shouldn't have been a problem or everyone who wore or wears briefs would experience this. If, however, you used to force the erection down to hide it, you could conceivably have injured the penis. Only a visit to the doctor can really answer your question.

Closed Thread