It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2005, 04:01 PM   #1
(male)

dave_says_no HB User
Post-circumcision worries

Hi! I am a 21 year old male who recently (6 days ago!) took the big step and got circumcised. This was because my foreskin wouldn't retract whatsoever (or even come close!), thus preventing me have any kind of sexual relationship/experience.

Anyway, the circumcision itself has been awkward, but the pain on the whole has been managable. However, I am beginning to notice some pain (like an irritation) at the back of my penis (where the frenulum is/should be!). This feels raw and particularly sore if I have any erections. The wound itself isn't too painful, and the head of the penis is raw due to it being exposed, but this appears to be normal.

Is this extra pain - at the back - something that is normal or should I be worried? Has anyone else experienced this?

Cheers,

David.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-16-2005, 09:38 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

X5DRIVER HB User
Re: Post-circumcision worries

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_says_no
Hi! I am a 21 year old male who recently (6 days ago!) took the big step and got circumcised. This was because my foreskin wouldn't retract whatsoever (or even come close!), thus preventing me have any kind of sexual relationship/experience.

Anyway, the circumcision itself has been awkward, but the pain on the whole has been managable. However, I am beginning to notice some pain (like an irritation) at the back of my penis (where the frenulum is/should be!). This feels raw and particularly sore if I have any erections. The wound itself isn't too painful, and the head of the penis is raw due to it being exposed, but this appears to be normal.

Is this extra pain - at the back - something that is normal or should I be worried? Has anyone else experienced this?

Cheers,

David.
This is completely normal for only 6 days post circumcision. You'll see the tenderness subside over the next few weeks and you'll be back to nomal. Congratulations on this big step, you won't regret it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-16-2005, 10:20 AM   #3
Inactive
(male)

degen95 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by X5DRIVER
Congratulations on this big step, you won't regret it.
don't you lose sensitivity in the glans?? outside of medical reasons or those stated by the poster, i wouldn't make such a big step.

Old 11-10-2005, 06:42 PM   #4
(male)

Agony_Male24 HB User

hi
ive been getting worried myself about circumcision cause i had it done 2 years ago now and i aint had but trouble with it since then. Well i needed to be done cause me penis head wouldnt come out when hard erect so the circumcision had 2 be done so it could come out but ive had everything wrong when its hard and have masterbated it feels like the penis head is going come off and it worries me and ive been itchin round the shaft abit as well it gets abit itchy sometimes always in bath but i had a whole circumcision whats the difference between a circumcision and a whole circumcision? and also ive notice like white patches on me penis head any ideas wot it could be plz i keep going to the doctors but get fobbed off with thrush or yeast infection fungus and i keep gettin Nystam cream does it work? plz get in touch anyone much appericated thanks Trevor

Old 11-10-2005, 07:13 PM   #5
Inactive

Gundam HB User

wow, Dave ... we are on the same exat boat ... I just had mine done this morning.

Like you have said, the pain is managable ... but the skin around the glan is quite badly swollen ... which of course the doc. also told me before the operation ... it will be like this for days ... It has just stopped bleeding completely, but looks like a mess right now ... hopefully it would heal fast.

Closed Thread