It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2005, 11:15 AM   #1
(female)

glowxbabyxglow HB User
unable to ejaculate...normal/can i change that?

well the thing is, my boyfriend is unable to ejaculate from a blowjob. he says it feels really good and that's not the problem, it's just that he feels there's "not enough pressure/friction" in a blowjob for him to get all the way. he says he's talked to friends who are the same. i have no problem with continuing to try but we've tried it many different ways now and he still enjoys it but can't ejaculate. with a combined blowjob/handjob or just handjob he can just fine, same with intercourse, it just seems to be this one area. i've told him to tell me what to do and if i can change anything but he says i'm not doing anything wrong it's just the way it is. it's not a big issue and has never caused any problems but i would like to be able to make him orgasm from that alone if it's possible...so does anyone have this problem and/or ideas? thanks in advance.

Old 09-18-2005, 01:30 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: unable to ejaculate...normal/can i change that?

That problem certainly isn't a first on these boards. Some guys just don't get the stimulation they need. The fact that he's told you there isn't enough pressure or friction should tell you everything you need. A mouth just isn't the same as a hand or vagina and if he needs it a certain way, that's just the way it is.

I wouldn't put any pressure on him to keep trying. If he's fine not finishing with oral, then let it go. Just let him know you're more than willing to try, should he want to.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-20-2005, 05:28 PM   #3
(female)

glowxbabyxglow HB User

thanks for your input. it's never caused any issues with us, as long as he's happy i'm happy. and he knows i'm willing to keep trying, just for interest's sake. hey, who would say no to a two-hour blowjob?
it's just something i'd like to be able to do for him, if it were possible. thanks again.

Old 09-20-2005, 08:14 PM   #4
Veteran
(male)

ethera HB User

If you give them more often, he'll get used to the feel, and he will reach orgasm.

When my wife first started giving me oral sex, the sensation itself didn't seem as intense as intercourse, but I soon started enjoying her oral stimulation very much; for me it wasn't just the sensation, but also the visual/audible aspect of it.

Last edited by ethera; 09-20-2005 at 08:15 PM.

Closed Thread