It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2005, 05:24 PM   #1
(male)

dedication_pos HB User
wet dreams?

I was wondering if it's normal for a 21 year old to still have wet dreams on occassion?

I've heard that sometimes when a guy doesn't masturbate for a while, the semen needs to come out so the guys has a wet dream. Is this true?

Is it possible to not masturbate for a whole and not get a wet dream? I'm not saying I don't want to masturbate, but there's often times where I don't masturbate much.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-18-2005, 06:44 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

last1 HB User
Re: wet dreams?

"WEt dreams" is just a natural way of releasing semen that is not expelled through masturbation. Does this mean that you have to masturbate in order not to have a wet dream? Not really. Remember, wet dreams are also preceded by night time erotic dreams that occur in sleep (hence "dreams"). You would not normally have a wet expulsion of semen during the normal course of your work day.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-18-2005, 11:23 PM   #3
(male)

dedication_pos HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cflas
"WEt dreams" is just a natural way of releasing semen that is not expelled through masturbation. Does this mean that you have to masturbate in order not to have a wet dream? Not really. Remember, wet dreams are also preceded by night time erotic dreams that occur in sleep (hence "dreams"). You would not normally have a wet expulsion of semen during the normal course of your work day.
it just seems that if I don't know masturbate for a while, I get wet dreams. I'd like to know any methods to reduce wet dreams if possible, it's just a waste of time getting up in the middle of the night changing my clothes and stuff.

Old 09-19-2005, 03:57 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

Wet dreams don't always make alot of sense. I've had one in my entire life, I was 25 and masturbating daily at the time. I am aware of guys who try to make themselves have one..with no success. One person I know is working at it now....12 weeks without an ejaculation of any kind. And NO sign of a wet dream. Oh well....

Old 09-19-2005, 11:51 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

keil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB User

Wet Dreams are just something most all guys have learned to live with, if you are getting them that often, wear something when sleeping, like boxers, they are loose fitting and if you do have a wet dream the only thing you need to change is the boxers, get really lazy and just use the wet pair to clean up and slip on another pair and back to sleep!
sorry but wet dreams are here to stay! I had one a few years back at age 48!
Keil

Old 09-19-2005, 11:14 PM   #6
(male)

dedication_pos HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by keil
Wet Dreams are just something most all guys have learned to live with, if you are getting them that often, wear something when sleeping, like boxers, they are loose fitting and if you do have a wet dream the only thing you need to change is the boxers, get really lazy and just use the wet pair to clean up and slip on another pair and back to sleep!
sorry but wet dreams are here to stay! I had one a few years back at age 48!
Keil
well the boxers make it leak through to my shorts, and it stains. I am just afraid of having them since I don't masturbate much.

It's like I try to tell my mind before I go to sleep that I do not want nocturnal emissions or dirty dreams! lol

Old 09-20-2005, 09:45 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

Not much uou can do to stop or control wet dreams, as for the staining... buy a plastic mattress cover. At least it will help, as for you leaking thru the shorts.. that must be one big load you are releasing!
There is nothing wrong with masturbating, try doing it trice as often as you do now and that MIGHT help!
Keil

Old 09-21-2005, 07:51 AM   #8
(male)

dedication_pos HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by keil
Not much uou can do to stop or control wet dreams, as for the staining... buy a plastic mattress cover. At least it will help, as for you leaking thru the shorts.. that must be one big load you are releasing!
There is nothing wrong with masturbating, try doing it trice as often as you do now and that MIGHT help!
Keil
well I like to save my masturbating for certain days of the week where I have lots of time to think over it instead of every night or whatever. I feel better doing that way for some reason.

Do you know if there is any age limit to when people experience wet dreams?

Old 09-21-2005, 09:12 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

I don't know of any age limit, I had a wet dream around age 48
Keil

Old 09-21-2005, 01:43 PM   #10
(male)

cd998776 HB User

Ejaculation is needed regularly (once every 2 weeks or so) to keep your prostate healthy. If you don't ejaculate through masturbation or sex, a wet dream is the method your body uses to ejaculate itself.

Closed Thread