It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2005, 03:18 PM   #1
(male)

Nick260388 HB User
Premature Ejaculation - Help!!!

Hi,

I've come to these boards in search for advise, ive been going out with my girlfriend for a year now and we've been 'having sex' for 9 months but i have a big problem, i can last longer than 1 minute, im 19 and i know its common in young men but im really worried about it. people have told me to be patient and it will get better but im scared it wont. i have been to the doctors he has told me there isn't really any drugs he could prescribe me i was wondering if there was any on the internet maybe worth a shot...

i dont normally have problems getting erections and im lucky to have a large penis, but unfortunatly its out of order im worried that i will cause problems in our relationship, my girlfriends very understanding but im scared in time it will cause stress between us

i think a big factor of the problem is we were both virgins when we had sex and i was really nervous which i think is a big cause to it cause when i masterbate, i can last longer, not much longer but longer than sex, is there any way i can i can control my mind to be less nervous, ive tried not to think about it but this thing is still happening

ANY advice would be recieved greatfully
Regards
Nick

Last edited by Nick260388; 09-20-2005 at 03:19 PM.

Old 09-20-2005, 04:14 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

-CvC- HB User-CvC- HB User-CvC- HB User-CvC- HB User
Re: Premature Ejaculation - Help!!!

There is no medical solution to your problem. The answer is technique related and from my understanding of the rules you can't give tips on performance. Sorry. Should have read the rules first.

Last edited by -CvC-; 09-21-2005 at 03:51 AM. Reason: The only way to answer your question is by giving out tips and apparently that's not allowed. Sorry.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-21-2005, 01:16 PM   #3
(male)

cd998776 HB User

Masturbating prior to sex will help you to last longer. Also, with time, doing kegels to strengthen your PC muscle will eventually allow you to orgasm without ejaculating, thus reducing your recovery time. There are also desensitizing lubes. While I don't know if they work, many have suggested that if you find the right kind, that you can go for what seems like forever before ejaculating.

Old 09-27-2005, 01:54 AM   #4
(male)

JimJohnson HB User

I believe you have found the correct one. It is indeed the muscle you would use to stop the flow of urine during urination. This muscle also makes the anus clench.

Exercises for this muscle usually involve tensing for 5 seconds, then releasing for 5 seconds, then repeating 5-10 times. As the muscle becomes stronger you can increase the repetition and duration.

You will find it is very weak at the moment and thus very hard to sustain tensing for too long. Don't overdo yourself and just do whats comfortable.

Last edited by moderator2; 09-27-2005 at 09:16 AM. Reason: please do not quote posting rules violations

Closed Thread