It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2005, 12:41 AM   #1
(male)

IceSlim0 HB User
Is this a problem??

I don't really know how to react to this issue I've had. I'm an 18 year old male and I've been seeing a girl who is quite a bit older than I am. She wants to do things in bed that seem a little bit strange to me, but she says that most young people feel the same way. I'm totally comfortable with her and some of the new experiences are spectacular. I read the rules and am not asking for any tips or anything, I'm basically asking if people experiment with more sexual things as they grow older and become more experienced.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-21-2005, 09:10 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: Is this a problem??

I would tend to agree with that. It's not like people start off completely comfortable with everything, and are expert at everything, or even know what all the moves are. Time, and maybe multiple partners all give people something very valuable: experience, and hopefully a comfort level with these activities.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-21-2005, 11:02 AM   #3
(male)

IceSlim0 HB User

alright, thank you

Old 09-21-2005, 12:26 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

mrbojangle HB User

I believe you said it all when you said "new experiences are spectacular", believe me the best is yet to come(no pun intended).

Old 09-21-2005, 01:35 PM   #5

Doug46D HB User

IceSlim0,

How old is your Girlfriend?

She is probably more experienced.

Doug

Closed Thread