It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2005, 04:49 AM   #1
(male)

skip_to_the_end HB User
Loss of Sensation

im getting a bit worried i have damaged the nerves in my penis. Ive masterbated regulary from an early age but always done it by rubbing my penis on the bed whilst laying face down or by rubbing the head quite hard with the palm of my hand. Over the last few years whilst ive not been in a regular relationship ive started to masterbate more than i used to. My problem is now that i seem to have lost most of the sensation in my penis. I still get aroused and getting an erection isnt usually a problem but when i do masterbate or on the occasion when ive had a partner, its very diffficult to reach orgasm unless i use alot of pressure which during sex is impossible. Ive tried to revert to masterbating using the traditional method and hoped that getting use to that feeling would help me but after doing for a while i usually give up as im not feelingmuch in the way of pleasure. Do the sesnations return if i abstain from any sexual activity for a few months or have i permantly damaged the nerves? Im 30 years of age and although i do smoke im in pretty good health.

Old 09-24-2005, 07:23 AM   #2
(male)

cd998776 HB User
Re: Loss of Sensation

It's probably not as much that you lost the sensation, but that the amount of sensation you feel has decreased. If you overly-masturbate, sometimes you become to use to the stimulation and therefore seem to lose the sensation and it becomes more difficult for you to get off. This is often associated with nerve damage. Do you at any time have shooting pains in your penis (As this is a definite sign of nerve damage)?

Last edited by cd998776; 09-24-2005 at 07:24 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-24-2005, 07:53 AM   #3
(male)

skip_to_the_end HB User
Re: Loss of Sensation

Thanks for your reply. Not that i can remember no. My main concern is that i can no longer use a condom as i can feel hardly anything with that on and so lose my erection very quickly, oral is not much cop either. When i do have sex i have to really fantazice hard and go like a steam train to reach orgasm. Makes sex more of a chore than an enjoyment and my orgasms are more a relief than anything else, certainly not very powerful

Closed Thread