It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2005, 03:26 PM   #1
(male)

curiousintx HB User
how many times can a man ejaculate? range?

Hi,

I am dating this girl. She had sex only with one man before, her ex-husband. She tells me he came 7 times when they first had sex. This was apparently over a marathon session. I could not believe it. For me, orgasms are so powerful it is very hard to recover once it happens. I may go a second time after a rest. I may also go for a third after a little sleep. But 7 seems excessive. She told me this is what happened the first time, which was after a long wait and they were in their mid-20's. She said he would then ejaculate 2-3 times routinely. Apparently, towards the end of their marriage he had become a single-shooter.

What she told me is that he would not be as affected by an orgasm, so we're thinking maybe that's why he could go on like.

Since I am the second guy she knows in that way, I feel weird following in his footsteps.

Anyway, does this ever happen to anybody else?

She also told me he would ejaculate all over her back, hips and get it all the way to her hair. I had not paid attention to it before. I checked, I can shoot it about a foot and half, so about half the distance he did and probably less in amount as well, coverage wouldn't be nearly as good as his if you get my meaning.

The thing is, she only knew this guy before me so she is surprised I am a little different. I know all people are different but she doesn't seem to understand this as she hasn't had much experience.

I am trying to understand if this guy (tons of semen, can ejaculate up to her hair in doggy, had 7 orgasms in one session) or I (limited coverage (i.e. a few teaspoonfuls)shoot 1.5 ft., can orgasm 2-3 at most) am closer to the norm.

I am 37, haven't really thought much about the above stuff before but it sounds very curious now plus she wants me ejaculate all over her and feel it on her body and hair.

Any ideas?

curiousintx

Last edited by Mod-S4; 10-04-2005 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Please use proper terminology.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-04-2005, 04:39 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

redsoxgirl2418 HB Userredsoxgirl2418 HB User
Re: how many times can a man ejaculate? range?

well, um, you can still get it all over her, just position yourself so you're aiming for whatever she wants it on...

people are all different, and she should know that. Personally, if I had a previous partner that I was no longer with, I wouldn't want a new guy to do all the same things as he did. Hopefully she has no issues where she's still thinking about him, even though she's with you. Perhaps try to wow her with some moves of your own, instead of comparing yourself to him and trying to do what she describes.

Old 10-05-2005, 08:15 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Some guys can have a lot of consecutive orgasms, other guys can't, that's just the way it is. I'll have to agree that 7 is quite a lot (probably his record though), and his distance is also notable, but what is really shocking is that she told you about it. People should just not talk about the details of their previous partners' abilities to their subsequent partners. That's just rude and insensitive, IMO.
I really don't have any suggestions about what to do, except maybe try your best, do what you want and like, and hopefully she will adjust to having a different partner now.

Old 10-05-2005, 08:32 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

mrbojangle HB User

I would be very offended if my g/f compared me with her former partner, it would indicate that she still has thoughts of him while being with you and making love with you.

Old 10-05-2005, 12:26 PM   #5
(female)

Cannalee HB User

I think it's pretty tacky of her even bringing it up...but she sounds pretty kinky if tacky...I agree you should try some moves of your own....like handcuffs maybe..the two guys i was with always seemed pretty spent for a while...

Old 10-05-2005, 02:08 PM   #6
(male)

curiousintx HB User
Well, I think you all have slightly misunderstood what I meant. She was not really comparing me to him. We've been talking a lot on the phone and she talked about some of her experiences (long range, a lot of semen) and also how he did it so many times. She is a little kinky but also quite naive (i.e. she had only one man before). So she was a little surprised when I told her how different I was. She told me number of times and also made me feel that these are not really important to her but all this talk made curious about where I stand with respect to these issues. I find 7 times hard to believe. I am sure she is telling the truth but it just made me curious. Amount of semen and range is probably highly variable from person to person.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 10-05-2005 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Note edit to your post. Use proper terminology.

Old 10-05-2005, 02:20 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

it is also highly age dependent. his distance shot would have been short range for me at 18, and a herculean feat at 50.
you could look at it this way. he had all those desirable things, and yet it didn't work out. now she is choosing you. you must have something very special to her.

Old 10-06-2005, 06:58 AM   #8
(female)

Cannalee HB User

An addendum to post 5 (or clarification): two men one at a time (my ex, and later my present hubby)--just wanted to clarify that!

Old 10-06-2005, 08:20 AM   #9
(male)

curiousintx HB User

Cannalee, thanks for the clarification.

Closed Thread