It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2005, 09:50 AM   #1
(female)

LinziLoo HB User
Water Ejaculation????

Hello guys,

Okay last night my bf and I were messing around and when he ejaculated..it was not the normal AT ALL. It went EVERYWHERE and looked/felt just like water....I have never seen anything like this in all my life. IT freaked me out...really. Now, he had been drinking ( 5-7 beers) but he already had most of it out of his system...and we have messed around when he's been drinking before and nothing like this happend. I am really concerned about this....could it mean he has some type of std or anything? if anyone know what this might meen please let me know! THANKS so much

Old 10-06-2005, 10:56 AM   #2
(male)

Chriznat25 HB User
Re: Water Ejaculation????

Everybodys ejaculate is different!! Some guys dribble a really thick dime sized amount, while some guys shoot really thin semen all over. It doesnt sound like anything is wrong here, and definately does NOT sound like an STD.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-06-2005, 12:34 PM   #3
(female)

LinziLoo HB User

Well we have been 2gether for 3 years and he has never had an ejaculation where it was just like water.........

Old 10-06-2005, 12:42 PM   #4
Inactive
(male)

ChristopherStjo HB User

Sometimes diet, medication and health issues other than an STD can effect a man's ejaculation...one thing not thought about is that at the time of ejaculation there was urine in the ureathra that mixes with the semen when ejaculation occurrs. I would say not to be concerned with this unless it occurrs more frequently and then you might want to think about speaking with a licensed physician

Old 10-07-2005, 03:56 AM   #5
(male)

Wardner HB User

There are thickening agents in human ejaculate. They are created and stored in the male reproductive system. In my case it may take several days of abstinance to produce sticky ejaculate. If I am masturbating several times a day on a regular basis, the viscosity and sometimes the volume will decrease. Incidentally, the thinned out ejaculate has a higher velocity and can travel several feet. I haven't researched this, but I suspect thin ejaculate has a low sperm count and not as potent.

Old 10-07-2005, 05:02 AM   #6
(male)

Kinjite HB User
Talking Re: Water Ejaculation????

This is very normal sometimes if you don't have sex for a few days this could occur. The pressure just builds up and as another poster replied the texture is
different for everyone. I would not worry this is just a part of everyday life

Old 10-07-2005, 08:25 PM   #7
(male)

syP HB User

Has it happened since? Once, I was masturbating after drinking a few bottles of water, and when I ejaculated a ton of what appeared to be water came out. I do believe it's possible to ejaculate urine/water if you have enough in your bladder at the time of orgasm.

I wouldn't be concerned unless it occurs repeatedly.

Old 10-08-2005, 03:28 AM   #8
(male)

Matsurosuka HB User

ive noticed in the past if i get "blue-balls" when i do finish off it tend to be a bit water. just my personnal experience.

Old 10-12-2005, 06:48 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User

The consistency of a man's semen varies from ejaculation to ejaculation. Among the things affecting the consistency is how long it has been since he last ejaculated. With more frequent ejaculation the semen tends to be of a more watery consistency. I have read that drinking a lot of water (fluids) can have an effect on the amount of semen produced but I'm not certain that that is fact or fiction.

Closed Thread