It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2005, 06:09 PM   #1
(male)

nezkeys79 HB User
Sensitivity......need opinions!!!!

1. I am 25 and in the last year have noticed that it is starting to hurt to pull my foreskin back fully when erect, and it seems like it cant be pulled back anyway. It is almost as if there is too much skin cause when soft there is lots of droopyness. But surely you cant grow skin here?

2. The other thing (had since school) which I have never talked about or approached a doctor about is when the skin is back ANY contact with the exposed head results in a lot of pain so I am kind of glad I have the foreskin anyway!

3. Also it hurst when my g/f is on top too. she laughs and cant understand why.

any feedback is greatly appreciated as

Old 10-09-2005, 04:39 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

X5DRIVER HB User
Re: Sensitivity......need opinions!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nezkeys79
1. I am 25 and in the last year have noticed that it is starting to hurt to pull my foreskin back fully when erect, and it seems like it cant be pulled back anyway. It is almost as if there is too much skin cause when soft there is lots of droopyness. But surely you cant grow skin here?

2. The other thing (had since school) which I have never talked about or approached a doctor about is when the skin is back ANY contact with the exposed head results in a lot of pain so I am kind of glad I have the foreskin anyway!

3. Also it hurst when my g/f is on top too. she laughs and cant understand why.

any feedback is greatly appreciated as
I don't know of why you would be growing foreskin. As far as I know the only way to get more skin is to stretch it.

Why are you having pain trying to retract your foreskin even if it is longer? Is the foreskin too tight to allow it to be retracted?

As for the pain when having your head exposed it is not unusual. The problem is that the head of your penis is always covered by your foreskin and has become painfully sensitive.

Imagine if you put a bandage on your arm and left it there for a few weeks. Then you took it off. You would be super sensitive, almost to a point of pain, to the new sensations.

Now imagine the head of your penis being covered for your entire life! When you expose it to air or touch it,there is pain. You need to expose it more often to make it less painful. Start out by retracting your foreskin for 10 minutes or so several times a day. After a few days you should see the pain going away.

I am circumcised so I have never experienced the pain that many men who are not circumcised say they experience. The head of my penis is very sensitive but not to the point of pain like you describe. Good luck, I know it can be frustrating dealing with any type of problem with your penis.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-10-2005, 05:57 AM   #3
(male)

nezkeys79 HB User

well when i wear a condom it slides the foreskin back and it hurts. It also goes red and looks sore when it gets in contact with anything. I basically tried masturbating with the forskin back to see what it would it would be like and it went all red and sore for a few days!!

Old 10-12-2005, 09:11 AM   #4
(male)

Unno HB User

See a doctor man. They might have you practice some stretching. But I think you might be a candidate for circ. I think there is a way around though, just ask a doc.

Last edited by Unno; 10-12-2005 at 09:14 AM.

Old 10-16-2005, 07:16 AM   #5
(male)

nezkeys79 HB User

i did what you said xdriver and spent 10 mins last night and night before with penis head exposed and everything just went red and now hurts even more, and still!

Old 10-16-2005, 01:08 PM   #6
Inactive
(male)

X5DRIVER HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by nezkeys79
i did what you said xdriver and spent 10 mins last night and night before with penis head exposed and everything just went red and now hurts even more, and still!
First of all this is not something that is going to get better in a couple of days. Most likely it will take weeks.

I'm not sure I understand why you are experiencing redness. Just exposing your glans to the air should not cause irritation. It is possible you might have an infection so the best thing would be to see a doctor and rule out the possibility.

Old 04-24-2006, 11:33 AM   #7
(male)

nezkeys79 HB User

no. I meant when it was in contact with my underwear. Just exposing it to the air did nothing of course.

It does look red though. It just hurts a lot having the head exposed and letting it rub against the materials.

Old 04-24-2006, 02:30 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

the only way to handle this, is to get used to it. pull the foreskin all the way back, every time you urinate. get the head used to being exposed. in a month or so, there will be no more pain, only pleasure.

Old 04-06-2010, 08:08 AM   #9
(male)

nezkeys79 HB User

just exposing to air is fine. I meant I slid back the skin and then put my underwear and jeans back on and then just walked around as normal. I figured this is what it is like for people who have been circd'?

Havent done it since that night though too painful

Closed Thread