It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2005, 01:17 PM   #1
(male)

gatorfl HB User
Question "tight" scrotum, all the time!

I've noticed that my scrotum and penis is "tight", or scrunched up most of the time, and doesn't hang pendulously. I believe my testes are of average size, but seems like most of the time they're sitting rather high due to the tightness of the scrotum- this makes me self-conscious as it gives me a poorly hung look. Furthermore, i'm concerned it could impact fertility. I've noticed, that on occasion my scrotum manages to "relax" and hang freely- but not often. I haven't been able to find much online about this condition, and if anyone has advice- anecdotal or otherwise, it would be very much appreciated.

Could this be due to low body temperature? Cures for this-?
Could this be due to anxiety? Recommendations-?

I failed to mention above, i have an epididymal cyst- I don't know if that could possibly have anything to do with my ailment but just so ya know.

thanks!

Old 10-31-2005, 06:08 PM   #2
(male)

gatorfl HB User
Re: "tight" scrotum, all the time!

On a whim, I decided to experiment with a few vitamins and supplements that have been known therapeutic effects. I purchased some gingko, zinc, and a b complex, and have been taking them for several days. This combination seems to be making a marked difference, my soldiers swing much more freely now than in recent time, and it's much more comfortable; I assume it has something to do with the combination of those supplements.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-13-2005, 05:30 PM   #3
(male)

Four X HB User

I there,

I am amazed at your description of your problem. Because I am in the exact same situation. I have a very small epididymal cyst on one of my testies. (They are harmless my doctor said). I have for the past 5-6 years noticed that my scrotom doesnt drop at all anymore. Maybe once a week if im lucky. It is very strange becuase im not cold. I cant understand why it is happening. It makes me feel less confident becuase of my unhung look.

Before I go out and purchase these supplements that you have tried, May I ask where you got the information on there known therapeutic effects. Do you have any other information on this problem?

Thanks for your time.

Old 12-04-2005, 01:21 PM   #4
(male)

johnb2 HB User

some of us were made this way - or so I thought. My boys don't swing either and in the gym I have noticed guys like me and guys who have low hangers and wonder why some of us have them and some of us don't. It's never affected my sex life or apparently anyone's attractiveness to me. I have noticed however that they do hang and I look really hung in the morning when I get up! Others have noticed too. Thank heaven for "lights out" at night!!! :-)

Old 12-14-2005, 12:39 PM   #5
(male)

gatorfl HB User

Haven't checked this in awhile, and am glad to see some replies- Four X, I've heard (online) that those supplements can be helpful with circulation, but i've really got mixed feelings whether it's really doing anything. I suppose it makes a difference, sometimes I just forget to take them. The zinc and gingko are known for helping with circulation, supposedly- the b complex, I just take that because it's supposed to help with stress. Let me know if those vitamins help your situation at all.
cheers

Closed Thread