It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2005, 08:34 PM   #1
(male)

systemofadown HB User
so..what to do?

well, im 22 and haven't had sex yet. ive had many chances however i just never did..dont ask why. i've messed around with a few girls, but now, just last week, i met this girl over my friends house, and we kinda hit it off, messing around all night. anyhow, we cuddled and played around all night and slept on the same couch..

so i left the next morning, said goodbye to her and that was it.. well the next night she came over my friends house again and we messed around even more, and she was all wrapped around me with her legs and all that wonderful stuff....so she asked me if i wanted to goto the gym with her during the week, and i said yea.. anyways she left that night and i regret not askin for her phone number.

soo....i was at the gym a few days later and she came up to me (coincedence bein there at the same time) and we started talkin..i had just got done workin out and she asked if i wanted to work out with her since she was halfway done but my dumass said no, and i was going to change and take a shower.. well now its 2 days and i have no phone number..
im kind of shy around girls until i get to them know them for a little bit then its no big deal but i havent stopped thinkin about her since we met. (i know it sounds silly).

anyways, whats the next step for me? why am i such a *****!! gimme some suggestions on what i should do if i see her again..

Old 11-19-2005, 04:01 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: so..what to do?

Hey man, get her phone number and meet her at the gym for a workout, then go for a bite to eat. She's interested man, go for it. Maybe your friend has her phone number or knows how to get it? Finding her number would be a challenge and she'd probably be excited that you took the time and energy to find it and get in touch with her. Don't let your fear or insecurity get in the way bud - go for it, you know you're interested in this one!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-19-2005, 05:08 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User

Get her number. Make a date. During the date tell her you are bashful & have little experience with girls. Tell her you like her & would want to be with her more.

Maybe she will tell or show you what you need to know.

Good luck.

Old 11-24-2005, 03:49 PM   #4
(male)

systemofadown HB User

Well thanks for the replies..anyways I didn't end up gettin her phone number because I have been quite busy with work and all, but anyways, this weekend were partying at my buddies and my friend is like shes going to be here, so I think we might hit it off..anyone got any suggestions on how to go about this? im pretty sure she wants to have sex since she was all over me and i dont mind but i don't want to offend her the wrong way (shes been raped) so i just want to be careful.. any suggestions please!

Closed Thread