It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2005, 10:36 PM   #1
(male)

kr7890 HB User
Male Urethral Opening/Meatus question, opinons?

I'm Male, 25 & about 2 months ago I had some unprotected oral sex from a female, and for a brief second i think my penis may have touch her vagina, there was nothing else no sex, etc.. About a week or so after, I noticed that my Urethral opening, or meatus lips, (or whatever anyone calls it), was slightly larger than normal, perhaps slightly more wrinkled in appearance as well... Not red, still pinkish in color.. To begin, prior to this, I've always has a meatus that was perhaps bigger than normal.

Now 2 months later, it still seems that it is slightly bigger, some times during the day, it seems more wrinkled than others, not sure why. When erect, the meatus lips appear normal, and there has never been any pain urinating, or in the area. As well, I have not had any symptoms of herpes, chlamidiya, syphilis, gonnoreah, warts, etc.. and have not had them in the past.

Anyone have any opinions if this sounds like NGU or ever Candida Albicans/Yeast infection? or perhaps some kind of fungal / bacteria infection of the meatus? Does anyone out there have a urethral opening/meatal lips that are slightly larger, or is this not common?

KR

Last edited by kr7890; 11-28-2005 at 11:01 PM.

Old 11-28-2005, 10:57 PM   #2
(male)

kr7890 HB User
Re: Male Urethral Opening/Meatus question, opinons?

Also might add that I have cleaned the area everyday with cetaphil soap..

KR

Last edited by kr7890; 11-28-2005 at 10:58 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-29-2005, 07:34 AM   #3
(male)

Polarbear2 HB User

My meatus is fairly large and my urine stream is about 8mm (long/tall?) at the tip. I also have pronounced lips at the tip, surrounding the meatus. From your description I see four possibilities:

A) You were born this way, and the extra attention you are paying to your penis means that you are noticing things that have never been noticed before.

B) Soap or other irritants are causing a slight swelling.

C) You have an STD or minor UTI that is causing the swelling.

D) You have changed underwear styles or are going without, which is rubbing the tip of the penis more, causing a slight swelling.

E) How much you are aroused may change the shape, sizeÖ (see A)

I would suspect that if you donít have any pain, it is the normal color, and you are having no trouble urinating, that possibility B and C are not really likely, and that you increased attention (A) is probably the reason.

Old 12-01-2005, 06:41 PM   #4
(male)

kr7890 HB User

I suppose you're probably right. There doesn't seem to be any problems, other that the appearance somewhat. I'll see how it goes over the next while, may hav it checked out.

K.R.

Closed Thread