It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2005, 10:32 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

2fst HB User
Sensitive Penis

I really feel funny posting this and this is going to be a little long. But I have some questions about some things. When my husband and I met we were virgins and before marriage did everything but have sexual intercourse. While we were dating we only saw each other on the weekends, due to our work schedules. When we were together while we were dating at least on night of the weekend we would spend making out and doing everything but sex. We got married and I got pg on our honeymoon which was an accident but we both love our son. Now here is the thing, I love my husband and sex is great between us. But he is only interested in having sex 2-3 a week. And if we have sex once he orgasms he does not want to be touched or stimulated in any way. He says that his penis is too sensitive. Like I said, the sex is good and I am not complaining, he always pleasures me and makes sure I have an orgasm. But some nights I would like to have sex more then once and also some times more times a week. The other night he said I am never satisfied. Am I being unstatisfied by wanting more, even when the sex is good? Is it normal for him not to want to be touched and be so sensitive? Some times this feeling lasts for awhile and other times not as long. However, one time we did have sex 2 hours apart. But most times due to his being senstitive he does not want to have sex and can not get an erection. I have always chalked it up to every man being different and I can live with it. But I also wonder. Maybe all this has to do with the fact that when we were dating we only pleasured each other once a week. Or should have seen the signs then that this was the way he is. I don't know, I just never heard of this sensitive penis thing before. On the other hand, if we have sex and then head to the shower he won't turn down oral. Then again that is something he never says no to.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-12-2005, 11:08 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User
Re: Sensitive Penis

Hi ,
it is normal after a man ejaculates that he don't want to have sex, being that he's just to sensestive....I think some times its all in the mind but thats just my opinion,as far as him not wanting to countinue to have sex with you after he ejaculates ..thats something you two will have to work out? maybe seek a sex thrapist or some one speciallizing in sex for couples.

For me after I ejaculate > I to get sensitive but only for a few minutes and then I get erect agian and can go for a longer period of time.
but I keep her stimulated useing my hands /fingers/toung.
but as you mention every man is going to be different but theres some techniques he can learn.

I understand you about the sex is good and he pleasures you....your just a normal woman and you would like to be pleasured a little longer/or want it to last longer, or more offten simply because it feels so wonderful.
I would say that "yes" by you wanting more you are "unsatisfied." even tho you say he is pleasureing you...thats a normal thing for couples....you just have to learn to work things out/by doing different positions different things and by all means learn to commuicate.

btw...>a normal man will never turn down a chance for good oral....so he's normal there...lol

Talk to him and ask him if and when you guys are intimate ask him to hold off on ejaculating ...when he feels that sensation coming on and he knows he's about to have his orgasam...ask him to hold off if at all possible...try the squese method have him to pull out and you squese his gland on the head of his penis..for about 3 or 4 seconds..then continue.
As far as the duration this may help? but as far as how offten you want sex ...humm..thats up to you two.
Good Luck to you.

Last edited by chevyman; 12-12-2005 at 11:21 AM.

Old 12-12-2005, 08:32 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Re: Sensitive Penis

Some men get very sensitive as soon as they ejaculate, such they can not stand to thrust anymore as it is so uncomfortable. This should generally go away with the erection. That he can stand oral makes it seem like he is not so much sensitive down there as he is simply drained and no longer interested in, well, intercourse. For many men, they don't really care to go a second round and 2-3 times a week is fine. None of this has anything to do with putting off sex.

Talk to him and tell him that, sometimes, you want to do it twice. Maybe do the oral thing to get him excited again, but stop and insist he take care of you before you will finish him off. Do this in a sexy and non-threatening, non-demanding way, of course.

Closed Thread