It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2005, 08:43 PM   #1
(male)

appleboy HB User
Question Masturbation & Ejaculation Que

Hi, I'm 18 male, last few years, I rarely do masturbation and I don't really like to do that and I usually having nocturnal emissions. Recently I start to masturbate to orgasm and it ejaculates and it give me less nocturnal emissions as I don't really like to wet my underwear as its troublesome to clean. How you guys clean up the mess during nocturnal emissions?

I would like to ask what is the average masturbate a men does per week? Does masturbate really must occur ejaculation then stop? Does ejaculation often harm men's health like losing sperm count and will cause impotency? Is the semen consider sperm and will it be dangerous if let say I never clean up the mess properly, then some girls acidentally touch my semen and apply on their vagina and will caues pregancy? Does drinking a lot of water increase ejaculation before sleep as I have research on the internet but I masturbate at least thrice a weeks nowadays and I encountered nocturnal emissions again this few day, is it because I drink too much water before sleep and lazy to wake up for loo?

Please advise and sorry for my poor english and some nonsence question Thanks

Last edited by appleboy; 12-20-2005 at 08:48 PM.

Old 12-21-2005, 06:32 AM   #2
(male)

Polarbear2 HB User
Re: Masturbation & Ejaculation Que

To clean up after a nocturnal emmision, wash your underwear, take a shower, or do nothing and let it dry.

Teens masturbate very often but the frequency typically lowers over time. I am 31, married, and masturbate about 3 or 4 times a week. When I was 15 it was almost 1-3 times a day.

Does masturbate really must occur ejaculation then stop? Not sure what you mean. But you can stop masturbating after you ejaculate, or keep going for a second or third time if you are inclined and it still feels good. You can also stop masturbating before you ejaculate. You may experience ‘blue balls’ if you have been excited for a long time, but this is not dangerous, only uncomfortable.

You lose sperm every time you ejaculate. BUT your body is always producing millions of sperm every day and the supply is replenished within a day or so. You cannot run out of sperm unless there is a physical problem like a disease, chemotherapy, etc… Masturbation cannot cause impotency unless you are so rough with your penis that you cause damage. Frequent ejaculation is a recommended way to keep your prostate healthy.

Microscopic sperm only accounts for a very small percentage of the semen. (5%?). Dries semen will contain dead sperm and cannot get a girl pregnant. Liquid semen may contain live sperm and should not come close to a vagina. Please keep in mind that dried or liquid semen that contains viruses or other STDs may still pass on the disease, and is cannot be considered safe from that point of view.

Drinking lots of water may increase the volume of the ejaculate since you are hydrated (like saliva volume), but I don’t think it can cause nocturnal emission. Your age, hormones, and frequency of sex / masturbation contribute to how often you have nocturnal emission. If you masturbate more = fewer emissions.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-21-2005, 06:48 AM   #3
(male)

appleboy HB User

Thanks for your reply. Its very useful.

If I let it dry, I think it will some smell that if when I go out, people will know I masturbate and never clean up properly, it will be quite shameful but thanks for the other advise on cleaning up

During your age 15, you can masturbate 1 - 3 times a day, does all the 3 times u ejaculates too?

As I scare ejaculates too much is too bad for health If once sperm touch water, it will die am I right?

Old 12-21-2005, 07:07 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

there is no such thing as too many ejaculations. if it is too many for you, the penis simply will not get hard again. sperms do not necessarily die when they tough water.
there is nothing shameful about masturbation, unless you happen to be from a culture where it is perceived as a shameful thing. if you don't clean up, yes, people may be able to smell the dried semen.

Old 12-21-2005, 07:32 PM   #5
(male)

appleboy HB User

Thanks for another reply, how can I make the sperm die fast to prevent safety?

Old 12-21-2005, 08:08 PM   #6
(male)

justinluck HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by appleboy
If I let it dry, I think it will some smell that if when I go out, people will know I masturbate and never clean up properly, it will be quite shameful but thanks for the other advise on cleaning up
This reminds me of a funny story.

One time I was living in an apartment infested with ants. The ants weren't always visible, but if there were crumbs left around, the ants would know where to find them. Well, one night I threw a used condom into the waste basket in the bathroom. The next morning, there were literally hundreds of ants forming a line out of a crack in the wall, up and over the waste basket, and going straight into the condom and back out again. Each ant was carrying bits of dried semen back to the nest!

So, yes, if that happens to you, people might know and it quite possibly could be shameful

Old 12-22-2005, 01:18 PM   #7
(male)

falcon7121 HB User
Quote:
Originally Posted by appleboy
Hi, I'm 18 male, last few years, I rarely do masturbation and I don't really like to do that and I usually having nocturnal emissions. Recently I start to masturbate to orgasm and it ejaculates and it give me less nocturnal emissions as I don't really like to wet my underwear as its troublesome to clean. How you guys clean up the mess during nocturnal emissions?

I would like to ask what is the average masturbate a men does per week? Does masturbate really must occur ejaculation then stop? Does ejaculation often harm men's health like losing sperm count and will cause impotency? Is the semen consider sperm and will it be dangerous if let say I never clean up the mess properly, then some girls acidentally touch my semen and apply on their vagina and will caues pregancy? Does drinking a lot of water increase ejaculation before sleep as I have research on the internet but I masturbate at least thrice a weeks nowadays and I encountered nocturnal emissions again this few day, is it because I drink too much water before sleep and lazy to wake up for loo?

Please advise and sorry for my poor english and some nonsence question Thanks
I'll try to answer as many of your questions as possible, why don't you like to masturbate? if you masturbate a few times per week, you'll obviously be releasing some of your sperm so you won't have as many "nocturnal emissions" or if any at all, however it's best if you sleep in your underwear so if it does happen they'll dry themselves, although it's best to change your underwear every day.
As far as the average amount of times that people masturbate in a week, that varies from person to person although i do it about 4 times per week, and however many times you do it, it won't reduce your sperm count and it won't make you impotant.
When you've just ejaculated it's always best to clean up the mess afterwards, including clean and dry you penis afterwards and under your foreskin if you have one, avoid getting any near a girls vagina as it could result in pregnancy, and however much water you drink won't make any difference.
I hope this is of some help.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-30-2005 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Please use proper terminology.

Old 12-22-2005, 07:38 PM   #8
(male)

appleboy HB User

Thanks alot for more information

Closed Thread