It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2005, 06:16 AM   #1
(male)

Agony_Male24 HB User
scratching round me testicule area

Hi its Trev
well nearly everyday when ive finished work or even during the day me testicule get really irritable bt when i scratch them i dont scratching im nearly clawing them they irritate so much im about 5 2 10 mins really itching them but after a good scratch me testicule area feels warm and that but im in baths everynite i just wanted to know wot it could be erm could be cause i only got 1 testicule? cause something happened and had to have ti removed any ideas would be much appericated
thanks trev

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-21-2005, 06:46 AM   #2
Veteran
(male)

Zagreus HB User
Re: scratching round me testicule area

Do you have a fungal infection? Redness in the area? Try a jock itch medicine if you do, and if the over the counter stuff doesn't help, see a doctor for some better medication. If you don't think it's jock itch, try Gold Bond powder to keep the area dry and free of irritation. Keeping the area dry is important.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-26-2005, 12:04 PM   #3
(male)

Agony_Male24 HB User
Re: scratching round me testicule area

yes after a real good scratch like clawing wise it goes red like its been bleeding but not hevay like just little red dots of blodd bt really sore bt then hours later it can be really irritable can i ask another question can pee actually make it more irritable as well by any chance cuase it does after that plz reply anyone thanks trev

Old 12-31-2005, 05:19 PM   #4
(female)

sukkybaba HB User
Wink Re: scratching round me testicule area

Hi Trev,
My partner goes through the same thing he wont go to the doctor cause he says its nothing,but when hes scratching it looks like hes going to rip them off ,so i pry his hands away and have a look at his testies and theres nothing no irritations no evidence of anything biting him NOTHING,i too am baffled the scratching happens at least twice a day(thats a bad day) and sometimes hes not scratching for a couple of days(weird) i cant explain it nor do i feel i've helped you in anyway(but his last scratch was 4 days ago)

happy new year!

Closed Thread