It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2005, 08:10 AM   #1
Veteran
(male)

nokoBot HB User
How Is Intercourse? Easy?

Hello 25m here with no sex experience. Don't have a girlfriend never had. but maybe i will someday and have sex someday. Now, one thing i know is that my penis is damaged cause i had a terrible injury long time ago. So it hurts sometimes, .... so i wonder,

when you enter a girl, is it smooth and easy or is it hard to get in and you have to push hard.. I'm scared about this. cause i dn't want to get hurt.

If i had sex.. perhaps also i would be limited in the positions i can use. i would not be able to do: Woman on top,, because my penis would hurt. but i'm sure i could do doggy.

But then many of the other positions i will not be able to do like man on top, because in some positions your penis bends.. and that is not good for me.

Ok so in sum, i just wanted to ask if intercourse is smooth and safe for an injured man.. i'm afraid about it

thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-21-2005, 11:02 PM   #2
(male)

blueknightq HB User
Re: How Is Intercourse? Easy?

yes, its is . especially if shes pleaured and wet,wow man,its the best smoothness in the world! dont worry , just be careful and you really need to try sex to knw what position works and what dont,u cant asume like that.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread