It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2005, 01:35 AM   #1
(male)

ajtorres HB User
Uncircumsized...

I'm uncut, and I've always kinda been self conscious of it. Not really having a problem with it, just noticing early on that I was different than a lot of other guys. (When you play sports, you kinda notice)

Anyways, I'm 21 years old, with a woman that I absolutely love, and better yet, she doesn't mind that I'm uncut.

But the thing that has us both concerned now, is that not too long ago, we discovered a discolored like substance, that seemed to be under the skin, but when it was pulled back, you could clearly see it. I don't know what it is, and neither did my girlfriend, and she kinda freaked seeing that stuff.

So, my question is really for other men that are uncut. Have you noticed something of that nature? And if you have, would you happen to know what it is, because me and my girlfriend aren't having intercourse until we find out whether it's harmful or not.

Thanks for the time.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-23-2005, 02:26 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User
Re: Uncircumsized...

That's smegma. You need to wash it off every day. Your girlfriend is producing the same stuff in the folds of her genitalia. If you have been washing regularly all your life and suddenly this is noticable then perhaps you have caught a thrush or fungal infection (very possibly from her). You might both need treatment with a tube of cream from a pharmacy. Then you should be fine.
Cheers,
Geoff

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-23-2005, 04:12 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

X5DRIVER HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajtorres
I'm uncut, and I've always kinda been self conscious of it. Not really having a problem with it, just noticing early on that I was different than a lot of other guys. (When you play sports, you kinda notice)

Anyways, I'm 21 years old, with a woman that I absolutely love, and better yet, she doesn't mind that I'm uncut.

But the thing that has us both concerned now, is that not too long ago, we discovered a discolored like substance, that seemed to be under the skin, but when it was pulled back, you could clearly see it. I don't know what it is, and neither did my girlfriend, and she kinda freaked seeing that stuff.

So, my question is really for other men that are uncut. Have you noticed something of that nature? And if you have, would you happen to know what it is, because me and my girlfriend aren't having intercourse until we find out whether it's harmful or not.

Thanks for the time.
It's not harmful, it's just smegma. Smegma is a somewhat odorous, cheesy substance made up of dead skin cells, skin oils and other fluids. It needs to be cleaned thoroughly each day or it can lead to infections.

Old 12-23-2005, 04:50 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

mrbojangle HB User

It's not a bit harmful, as mentioned it's smegma which has to be washed away each time you shower or bath, all of us uncut guys have to do this to keep clean and odor free.

Old 12-26-2005, 02:14 PM   #5
(male)

Curtdude HB User

Dude same answer as the other dudes just wash it off. I did want to comment about you and your body. Dont do somthing crazy like getting circed just because of any girl. A lot of guys do get cut because of thier girlfriends then the girls leave them. You are who you are and they should like you for AJ not your UNIT. Be proud of your unit and not selfconsience you got it and they don't the grass is allways greener on the other side

CD

Last edited by Curtdude; 12-26-2005 at 02:16 PM.

Closed Thread