It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2005, 05:48 PM   #1
(female)

MariaRegina HB User
Blood in stool after fingering

After a few times (I think 3 or so?) of fingering my boyfriend over the course of 2 days (with Vaseline) my boyfriend has had 2 bowel movements - one later that night and one today - both with blood in them. He tells me he doesn't have any pain, and the only time there's blood is with a bowel movement. He was in no pain while I was doing it, I never saw any blood, he felt a little weird after it but nothing that we considered unusual. These were the first times I've done it to him. I was gentle... or at least, I thought I was... and we used plenty of Vaseline... so I don't know what happened.

We're both worried but he refuses to talk to a doctor. I don't know what to do... What do you think?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-24-2005, 05:40 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User
Re: Blood in stool after fingering

You are playing with an area of the body that can tear easily, and it is possible that you maybe scratched him, but if that was the case it would produce a tiny amount of blood which might not be noticable. He may have Haemorrhoids (piles) that can bleed but it is likely that he would feel some pain and maybe you would have felt them too. He might see blood on the toilet tissue after a bowel movement rather than actually in his stools which might indicate piles. There are many creams and remedies that will relieve this very easily, and it is silly not to get this treated. He may know that he has piles and is embarrased by this and is not telling you!

To be noticable as blood in the stools it could be something bleeding internally that may be serious and I would suggest that he goes to the doctor to check this out.

Either way he should not be embarrased about going to the doctor with this, the doctor will have seen this thousands of times before.

I must congratulate you both for trying this, the mans rectum is a highly errogenous zone and gives enormous pleasure during sex, and a finger or two up there feels very good especially if the prostate is massaged. Good lubrication and short finger nails are both essential for this.

Good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-24-2005, 09:27 AM   #3
(female)

MariaRegina HB User

Whoops, I'm sorry I put this in the wrong place! Thanks for moving it.

He's too embarassed to go to the doctor unless he HAS to. He's visiting from out of the country, which could be a problem... and he has no medical insurance. =\ I'll wait until he talks to me the next time he goes to the bathroom and I'll ask if the blood is actually in the stool or if it's just on the paper. I don't want to bring it up and scare him again or anything.

He did say at one point that it hurt a little bit but felt good, and towards the end each time he said it got sensitive and started to hurt a bit so I stopped. Perhaps during those times I scratched him a bit or it just got irritated or something? I did cut my nails before doing it but perhaps I missed a corner or something.

What would I have felt if he had piles? I've never done it before so if I had felt anything out of the ordinary I wouldn't have known it.

He did say that this has happened before with some blood but I didn't want to pry as he was upset. I'll ask him about that too and will keep you posted.

Thanks for your help!

Old 12-24-2005, 03:44 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB User

It's hemmorhoids...they tear and bleed easily and many people have them. One finger (or larger) stick and Blood!

Old 12-24-2005, 06:50 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

Things should probably heal up ok, but if the blood persists, or if pain develops, then see a doctor as a bad infection might be sitting in. Oh, doctors see this sort of stuff all the time, so there is nothing to be embarassed about.

Old 12-24-2005, 09:00 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User

If we go down the assumption that it is piles, there are various over the counter creams, lotions and potions that can help alieve the symptoms depending on the other symptoms he may have. Itching is a typical indication and a cream such as Anusol (UK but maybe there is a US version) will help although it is pretty mild cream. Anusol or similar will also help reduce the swelling that is the acutal "pile".

Piles are actually swollen blood vessels that occur round the rectum, some just inside the rectum and some on the "lip" of the rectum. They become pretty painful if they then get pushed outside the rectum, and then they can be felt or even seen as small balloon like protuberences. In this situation the swollen blood vessel becomes trapped and the blood cannot disipate and the swelling continues. They are often described in UK slang as "arse grapes" which although is a bit crude actually describes them quite well. They can often bleed when they are put under pressure, such as at a bowel movement. In extreme cases it can be necessary to have them treated by a doctor and have them physically reduced by syringeing them or even surgery in bad cases, or in less extreme cases they can be treated with prescription topical cream or foam if the over the counter products are not effective.

I would actually doubt that you caused him to have piles, he must have already had them and the symptoms happend to occur afterwards.

This is not from any medically trained knowledge, but personal experience. Everybody is differnet and he may not even have piles but something else!

Closed Thread