It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2005, 08:05 PM   #1
(male)

Spoon Man HB User
Is This Possible

I am hoping someone can clue me in on this female ejaculation thing that I hear all the guys talking about. I am 21 and been with my girl for 2 years now. I was getting hot and heavy with my girl tonight and I think I made her do that thang cuz she was all moanin and screamin. When I looked she had a creamy white substance between her legs. Somebody give me a clue!!!

Old 12-26-2005, 01:07 AM   #2
(male)

xdiiiidx HB User
Re: Is This Possible

Thats not ejaculation. female ejac. looks like water, and it usually squirts out. It wont look creamy or like any other discharge really. Look it up on how to do it, there are numerous sites on how

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-26-2005, 06:33 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

starsofglass HB User

The "creamy white substance" is just the ordinary "wetness" when a girl is aroused. If you did something exceptional to her it could be more than you're used to. (Also it can vary in texture)
I don't think it's female ejaculation, the bed would be soaked and it would have squirted out.

Old 12-29-2005, 09:26 PM   #4
(female)

Lvnglf HB User

As a female's point of view,

All women are different, but the one thing, I can somewhat bet on, is that once she has climaxed, you'd be pushed away for at least 10mins!

The thick white, is a good thing, without "it" she would be in pain. In other words, you are "turning her on!, but it doesn't mean she climaxed.

As to "squirted", I personaly disagree here.

As for the "bed being soaked", it really depends on that one specific women. I soak, without "getting there".

Communication is the key. I don't think you can go by "the book" with this. We are all so different.

Hope this lady's input helps you.

Old 12-30-2005, 12:21 PM   #5
Veteran
(male)

wildcat66 HB User

At a certain times a womans natural lube becomes whitesh and creamy, I have seen it so much like this that at one point I thought that we had a leak in the condom, as far as the squirting I have seen it on videos but never saw a woman do it in real life.

Old 12-30-2005, 12:39 PM   #6
(male)

justinluck HB User

My ex gf produced a lot of creamy white stuff. But it smelled horrible and may have been yeast.

My current girlfriend produces a lot of clear juice, but never white stuff. She also smells much cleaner too.

Also, Lvnglf, just because a girl orgasms doesn't mean she can't continue to be touched. I think everyone has different thresholds. After my girl climaxes, she becomes more sensitive, but enjoys the sensation and can usually obtain at least 2 or 3 more climaxes with additional stimulation / thrusting.

Closed Thread