It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2005, 09:25 AM   #1
Veteran
(male)

nokoBot HB User
Just what i needed, CrampsWhenErection:(

Hello all . I'm a 25/m, . Yesterday i was pulling on the foreskin and suddenly i felt a cramping pain on the left side of the shaft. I thought, "oh not again"( because i've experienced many cramps like this before but they were on other parts of the penis, and they would subside)

so then i calm down and went
"oh just a cramp, it will go away" and today i did some masterbating just to try to feel better, and test it out.. and just by having an erection without even touching i got the cramp again.

so NOW i get cramps when the penis erects!!! This is just not right.. ok, so i'm beginning to feel really bad and depressed. what can i do?

i don't like this. and i may get erections without me trying, so i might get cramps again. i'm scared.

What does it mean when you g et pain in the penis from just pulling alittle . i mean, that's all i did and now i have pain just by having erections and i feel terrible.

any help appreciated

thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-29-2005, 10:15 PM   #2
(female)

Lvnglf HB User
Re: Just what i needed, CrampsWhenErection:(

You said any help, right?

From a women's perspective. No insults intended at all! k.

Is "it" at all maybe stress related?

The mind does control the body. Make an appointment with your doctor if you are stressed over this. I don't blame you for feeling scarred. A doctor's opinion, although embarrassing somethings,....it's amazing what results, eases stress. It's worth the "check out".

Besides stress level in your life, i'd ask how's your diet?

I hope this brings comfort to you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-31-2005, 10:36 PM   #3
Veteran
(male)

nokoBot HB User

Hi LVn thanks for
your response. you said it is possible for my pains to be caused by stress. well could be, but i have real pains when i move around, or at random times, cause i pulled alittle . But what i can't believe is it was such a light pull and now it hurts like i'm dying. now i'm on my 5th day. and i noticed weird pains

my diet is going good. if anythng is good, it's my diet.

this whole thing is making me sad. i will never be able to enjoy a love life..or who knows..but being in pain all the time..just make me feel worthless

well thanks

Old 12-31-2005, 10:55 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

Don't get too down man. There is no reason to think this pain will go on forever. When I had chest pain after my heart procedure the docs worked out that it wasn't cardiac pain. They didn't really know what it was but gave me antinflamatory pain killers, Ibuprofen 800mg. This and antacid medication helped. Now I don't have a problem with pain and it also helped my muscular spasm pain in my back. Something like that may help you, even if the doc isn't sure what's causing the pain.
Keep your chin up,
Geoff

Last edited by Geoff B; 12-31-2005 at 10:56 PM.

Old 12-31-2005, 11:14 PM   #5
Veteran
(male)

nokoBot HB User

oh thanks GeoffB for your uplifting response. I'm going to try to be more positive

Closed Thread