It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2005, 04:48 AM   #1
(male)

problem? HB User
Irritated

I recently had unprotected sex with a girl i assumed was clean...since then i started a relationship with another girl. she and i both have had odd symptoms that i can't figure out. i thought maybe i felt weird days after i hooked up with the girl but thought nothing of it. the symptoms i am having are: peeling of the skin on the penis, irritation, dryness that causes the skin to crack a little, and my urethra has been itching i believe. my g/f has similar symptoms itchy and mostly irritation during sex. i am thinking it's some sort of bacterial infection. i will be going to the doctor next week. any ideas? i'd hate to think i gave my g/f something really bad. thanks....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-30-2005, 03:56 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Mecpcpj HB User
Re: Irritated

This may not necessarily be an STD but I'd still get it checked out by the doctor. It sounds to me like a yeast infection (which is NOT an STD). Your previous girlfriend may have had a yeast infection that irritated your penis and then you passed it to your new girlfriend. For women, it can be easily cured with over the counter creams but for men I think you need an antibiotic. You should use protection until it's completely cleared up or else it will keep coming back. Good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-01-2006, 03:40 AM   #3
(male)

problem? HB User
Re: Irritated

Thanks for the info. so none of these symptoms are STD related? no Blisters no crazy bumps. the worst was sensitivity and that peeling of the skin. If i didn't go to the doctor, are there any over the counter meds you would recommend to me? thanks for the help!

Closed Thread