It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2005, 10:08 PM   #1
(male)

appleboy HB User
Sexual Intercourse question

Hi,

this is my 3rd time posting as moderator keep removing my thread in other and my threads. So starting a new thread should not be a problem.

I have some question about sexual intercourse. I'm 18 here, masturbate 3 times per week and sometimes having nocturnal emission which I don't really like it. I have not done sexual intercourse with any female before. Here are my questions:

How can I make a best sexual intercourse between my girlfriend and I? Is it most of the men during the intercourse, once they ejaculates, they felt tired and don't feel like carry on? Is it the best to let both of us reach orgasm and I can start to ejaculates, I have read the how to last longer in bed thread, masturbate before sex does help to make it not easy to ejaculates. Please give some advise to me about a "wonderful sexual intercourse" for both genders. Thanks

Old 12-31-2005, 12:38 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

Zagreus HB User
Re: Sexual Intercourse question

You need to get to know one another intimately and develop a good sexual relationship. There's no silver bullet here. Don't expect your first time to be the best time. Learn from each other and let events take their course over time. Be open and honest with each other.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-31-2005, 03:59 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

I would recommend that you first try to pleasure her as much as you can. Not all girls, especially in the early stages of a relationship and if they are not sexually expereinced, will be able to orgasm, so at least do the best you can. Then you can have your turn. Some guys will be ready go again after a few minutes of rest, and you can can continue to try to pleasure her during your down time, and then you can have intercourse again. Some couples find once is enough, but others might go for two, even three rounds. Don't go in to this thinking things have be a certain way - you will eventually work things out on your own.

Old 12-31-2005, 04:04 PM   #4
(female)

sukkybaba HB User
Smile Re: Sexual Intercourse question

Everything has to be perfect-the music-the food(make sure its not a feast)-the setting-the aroma........etc treat her like a queen.

For the all important moment(not that the build-up isn't important)take her in your arms and kiss her passionately not hard-but softly until you feel her start to quiver and lose her balance slightly.
Remember to keep your bottom lip relaxed-dont use too much tounge,now slowly move to her neck smelling her perfume,soft moans of approval..................I think you have the idea now?She will remember this night/early morning encounter for days maybe even years to come,so good luck!!

happy new year

Old 01-01-2006, 01:53 AM   #5
(male)

appleboy HB User

lol, thanks for all the advice I think I understand already. Happy new year to all of you!

Closed Thread