It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2005, 09:50 PM   #1
Veteran
(male)

nokoBot HB User
Started getting Pain with Erections

hi all

so i had some injury on 1 week ago. and i'm getting pains in the penis that are sharp and penetrating.

but today i was going to do my Erection therapy in which i just cause erections in the hopes that perhaps i will get better by doing this

But i had an aweful sharp and penetrating pain when i had an erection. What's this about? The only thing i read is about Peyronie's Disease. and it seems there is no cure. so is this something that has no relief? Or do any other people have pain in the penis and can share tips on how to live with it? i think i've had injury since about 1 year ago( longg) then i went to feeling good at about month 8th, but then last week i got hurt again, and now the pain is so much worse.

if i have peyronie's , it's not the kind with a visible crooked penis( cause i don't have a crook).. it's only the PAIN part.

and if i have Peyronie's or whatever.. went to urologist and he just said He doesn't know what to do, it's a rare thing...Forget it, you don't have nothing..if i don't have nothing how come it hurts so much by touch, or no touch, or by erections.

anyone know what i can do?

thanks

Old 01-01-2006, 09:28 AM   #2
(male)

master1 HB User
Re: Started getting Pain with Erections

Hi There,
I would suggest that you stop masturbating for a while, try taking 2 capsules (400 units) of Vitamin E everyday for a month or so and see what happens. This Vitamin in particular is known for its ability to induce healing. You havenít mentioned anything about your symptoms, is there any kind of irregular swelling in that area?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread