It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2006, 03:17 PM   #1

CactusChef_XXV HB User
Penis is curved

For a long long time now (since I was about 15) my penis has always curved to the left when I have an erection. It doesn't bother me during sex or at any other time. I've noticed that I can move it to the left A LOT easier than I can to the right. There is mild pain if I force it to the right, but only for a few seconds and then I adjust to it. It's never really bothered me. I'm just wondering how and why this happend and if it's something that can be fixed.
Thanks.

Old 01-05-2006, 04:59 PM   #2

Mitchypoo HB User
Re: Penis is curved

That's losely reffered to as "bends."...I wouldn't worry about it, it happens to a lot of guys. I dont know about the pain though. I hope someone can answer a little bit better than I.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-06-2006, 05:25 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User

Many guys have penises that bend one way or the other and this does not have any effect on their performance provided it is not too severe or painfull. If it is just naturally like that there is not much you can do, however if for instance you always masturbate with your right hand say, and it bends to the right it could be because of the way your hand moves during masturbation. This can be corrected by altering the hand movement or even using the other hand for a while to counter any unnatural bend that this may have caused. The body is amazingly resilient and this can help.

If on the other hand the bend is caused by Peyronie's desease, there is not much you can do about it short of surgery in the worst cases. This is where tissue on one side of the penis has become tighter than tissue on the ohter side and this tightness causes the penis to bend to the path of least resistance. This tends to be identifiable by the bend being concentrated in one area rathar than a general curve.

It sounds like your "bend" is pretty close to the body and this may be caused by the ligaments that hold the penis being stretched or even damaged on one side and not the other - you may want to seek medical advice iof this does hurt but otherwise gentle manipulation and using the other hand to masturbate may help to stretch the tight ligament on left side of your penis. It will not tighjten the right side, but may make the balance more acceptable and prevent any pain in the long run.

A simple thing might be just to alter which side your penis hangs in your underwear for a while to help it to swing more to the right!

Old 01-06-2006, 07:55 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

joedoe HB User

Does it actually curve like a banana or does it just point to the left? Mine does this too, points to the left but the penis itself is straight.

Old 01-08-2006, 12:54 PM   #5
(male)

Dentyne21 HB User

CactusChef, I'm in the exact same situation as you, my penis curves to the left aswell. But if it doesn't hurt, and doesn't effect your performance, and the women aren't complaining then who really cares! Some penises curve up, down, left, right, some more then others. It' just how you were born.

Closed Thread