It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2006, 02:58 PM   #1
(male)

mrjsmith HB User
vitamins and ED

I posted this on a different board, but this one seems to get more "action".

Here's an odd question for everybody. I don't have full on ed. However, it seems like recently my erections haven't been quite what they used to be. I'm 29.

I was with a girl recently, the first one in a little while. Not quite a year, but close enough. The first night I could not get an erection, although to be honest, I had been quite drunk the night before, I was exhausted, and had a couple drinks on the date to boot. I was basically borderline, and would've been fine in a while (most likely). However, she freaked out, which pretty much doomed the erection chances.

A couple days later she came over, but "aunt flo" was in town, so it was just oral for me. This went ok, but was not the raging wood i'm used to.

The next time she came over, again I had some oral. Her idea was that the first one would be quick, and later we'd go for a second round and actually have sex. I told her this was a bad plan, but she did not listed, and I wasn't going to argue. Anyway, no second round, which is usually not a problem for me.

Now, i've since figured out that this girl is crazy, so we are most likely not going to be hooking up again. However, I did notice that my erections are nowhere what they once were.

I was trying to figure out what had changed. Well, I quit smoking about a year ago. However, after that I had dated this girl, and we had sex all the time. No trouble there.

I started on a serious vitamin suppliment regime after that last girl. 2 multi-tablets and 4-6 fish oil tablets in the morning. Same in the evening. Sometimes a 400iu vitamin e cap as well.

The multi-vit tabs are "natural" and say 6 per day is the recommended amount. I think the fish oil was being overdone, but i'm not sure.

After this "trouble" with the girl a few days ago, I stopped the suppliments. Now, it could all be in my head, but I feel like things have changed. I again have the raging morning wood. I again feel like I could masterbate more than once in an evening if I felt the urge. Things like that. I want to call this girl up and have her come over, just to see how it goes, but she is quite nuts so i'm holding off for now (but we'll see).

Anyway, anybody hear of anything like this? I'd rather not cut out the vits completely. Especially if they have nothing to do with it.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-07-2006, 05:22 PM   #2
(male)

mrjsmith HB User
Re: vitamins and ED

By the way, just a little ha ha for everybody. I was joking in an ED post earlier at some point about the possible source of mental malfunction dating back to Tina Turner in Tommy. I remember as a kid that movie freaking the hell out of me. Well, it was on today. I haven't seen that part in years. Anybody remember it? Gypsy, acid queen? Tear your soul apart? "Iron m*****" with needles and blood, etc? Creepy hooker's attic? After seeing it today I really think that little scene is lodged somewhere in my brain screwing me up. Gives me the heeby geeby's.

Old 01-07-2006, 05:36 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjsmith
i've since figured out that this girl is crazy...
Could that have anything to do with it?

Old 01-07-2006, 05:48 PM   #4
(male)

mrjsmith HB User

Oh, yeah, it did. Without question. Even if I felt like I was running at "full steam" it probably wouldn't have happened that night anyway. Well, maybe, but who knows.

There's also no shortage of stuff going on in my life. But there's always that kind of stuff going on. Its totally possible that I dropped the suppliments right on an upswing, but it does seem to have had an effect. Like I was just taking too much.

The post is just to check if anybody has ever heard of anything like this.

Closed Thread