It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2006, 04:02 PM   #1
(male)

Soldat HB User
Discharge, a few questions.

Im a paranoid person so whenever something is wrong I usually go to the doctor to check it out fast. Well A couple of weeks back I had an extremely painful urination. It hasnt come back, but it freaked me out a little. Now after masturbation when I urinate, i have a slightly yellowish or clear discharge. I at first thought maybe it was an STD, but I went to the doctor. He said the white blood cell count of my urine was perfectly normal, so it is almost impossible that i have an STD. Also, the symptoms show up about 2-5 days after sex, and mine showed up about a month and a half later. He told me not to worry about it and that they would send my urine in for further testing, but Im freaking out. What should I do?

I always use protection when I have sex as well.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-08-2006, 07:20 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User
Re: Discharge, a few questions.

I would wait for the results and see what they are before worrying about it, after all there isnt much you cna do about it until you know what it is.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread