It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2006, 11:15 PM   #1
(male)

justaLUVR HB User
sexual/penis issues

Im 18 years old and male. I just started having sex after about 6 months off and im having problems. I used to get hard easily and have sex easily and orgasm easily. But now i can still get a semi-erection easlily just by cuddling but when i have sex its never hard enough to get it in my partner. i started working out heavily so i dont kno if that has done anything to my testosterone levels. I can masturbate but i still dont get a full, hard erection. sometimes i need to urinate and that helps but i havent been able to get a hard enough erection to have sex. Im too young to have ED; i hope. Any useful knowledge would be greatly appreciated. Does masturbation frequency have any effect on sexual or erection performance. THX

Old 01-12-2006, 07:01 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User
Re: sexual/penis issues

Are you with a different partner now? Do you have different feelings for them? If so it could be that your subconcious is not fully commited! It may be that before it was just casual sex, and now there is something that is not letting you relax fully. Have a think about htis, and see what comes to mind.

As for masturbation frequency - well yes it will affect it; if say you had masturbated 10 times in the previous half hour (probably a record!) then you probably would not be too interested in having sex with somebody!!! But if you had just masturbated say the previous night and then the next day the oppurtunity to have sex presented itslf then masturbation would not be a factor here, especially at 18. I know this is presenting extremes but you should get the idea! Most people your age are able to masturbate and have sex a few times in a day, (not saying that you should) and you are more than likely to know the effect it has on you.

Good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-12-2006, 08:33 PM   #3

Roachy22 HB User

I'm 17 and have the same problem. I thought it was from just masturbating (only once a day at the most)....I have never orgasmed during oral sex without using my own hand at some point. With sex, I have, but sometimes I just don't get hard enough, and when I do, I don't always orgasm....I have to use my hand. I feel that the shaft of my penis doens't make me release, but the nerves on the head of my penis does...any suggestions??

Old 01-13-2006, 08:30 AM   #4
(male)

suggus HB User

Hey guys, this is a shot in the dark. You all are young and should not have these problems.... do you drink milk?
Except for certain brands of milk that avoid giving cows harmones, all milk in the grocery store has artifical female growth harmones!
Lay off if the mik and see what happens. BTW - milk is not the only food that is laced with harmones.

Closed Thread